MWC day 1: here is the schedule of events for Monday
0. phoneArena posted on 25 Feb 2013, 03:11
The PhoneArena team has finally landed at Barcelona to bring you everything new and exciting from the Mobile World Congress 2013. Even though the show officially kicks off on Monday, February 25th...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Nikolas.Oliver posted on 24 Feb 2013, 05:56 6 1
Is john v there? Always love his "johnnnnnnnnnnnn veeeee"
3. nikenturd (unregistered) posted on 24 Feb 2013, 06:07 3 10
5. Kriksis posted on 24 Feb 2013, 06:57 3 1
I don't see anything else to wait for...
Perhaps only Mozilla...
7. -box- posted on 24 Feb 2013, 10:45 3 1
I'm intrigued by ASUS. They make some of the best consumer-grade computers available for the money.
As for why wait for Nokia, it is because they make the best consumer-grade phones for the money and truly push the industry forward instead of minor almost-intangible spec bumps.
6. kclgphilsbsa posted on 24 Feb 2013, 07:03 0 0
this will run until 28th?
is there still any samsung event or gadgets?
8. MistB posted on 24 Feb 2013, 10:59 3 0
Aside from Nokia every other showing will be underwhelming (Note 8/Huawei P2 anyone), just crappy budget phones and Asus placing emphasis on the tablet over the phone once more which will be supposedly made out of metal, I'm failing to see where the excitement is. MWC is slowly losing its prestige where OEMs decide not to show us any cutting edge hardware and software instead opting to show their flagship devices at separate events (HTC One/xperia z/S4), it seems only Nokia puts the effort into these shows and they haven't forgotten their roots of placing the importance of the phone over the tablet unlike Asus. Rest assured the Lumia 1000 or whatever it's called will be the highlight of the show.
10. wendygarett (limited) 3 days ago posted on 25 Feb 2013, 03:16 1 2
I'm hyping the Asus device :)
11. lee480 posted on 25 Feb 2013, 03:53 0 1
Lol PhoneArena never even bother to attend Sony's press conference, which is over already.
12. affandi posted on 25 Feb 2013, 06:00 0 0
Come on Sony, show us that 6.44 inch beast your hiding..