MWC 2014: PhoneArena Awards
0. phoneArena 04 Mar 2014, 02:05 posted on
MWC 2014 was a very exciting expo, but now that the dust has settled, it's time for us to take a look at the very best devices that saw the light of day during the past few days...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10309; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Best smartphone is the only smartphone that can achieve customer satisfaction on the Android front.
3. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10309; Member since: 14 May 2012)
You're talking about the Galaxy S line, correct?
4. RajRicardo (Posts: 354; Member since: 28 Feb 2014)
You can't decide a phone's performance based on reviews alone.
5. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10309; Member since: 14 May 2012)
That's what 90% of the users on the site do. Instead of using the device themselves, they turn to YouTube for answers. Smh..
17. Finalflash (Posts: 2545; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
You can come pretty close though, because relying on other humans can be pretty useful. To completely ignore a review (usually by fan boys who can't get over a bad review for their choice or a good one for anything else) is just stupid.
12. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
14. tech2 (Posts: 3159; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Polls on tech websites are littered by fanboys. Apple has probably never won any poll yet they sell millions. At the same time, Nokia has won all polls yet they couldn't help themselves being sold to MS.
Consumers ≠ Fanboys
16. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
I'm sure Sony does not have enough funds or fans to do all this.
19. rd_nest (Posts: 1467; Member since: 06 Jun 2010)
Comeback after 6 months to this same article and gauge the truth. Till then, have fun!
20. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10309; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Lol right? 80% of PA hate the S5, but will sell MILLIONS more than the Z2. Just saying.
6. emadshiny (Posts: 1144; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
As always when there is no Apple, all awards will go to Sammy.
We can't expect anything else from PA.
7. tech2 (Posts: 3159; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Whenever the decision is not in favour doesn't mean the site is biased.
For your butthurtness:http://tinyurl.com/q7hojs3
11. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
if that is not enough I can show poll results from
various tech sites.
13. tech2 (Posts: 3159; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
I really find it hard to believe what's posted on Sony's own website.
For e.g. in your link Z2 won the 'best smartphone' on Android authority. But on checking Android authority's website the winner was Galaxy S5
22. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10309; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Lol those fake links! Remind me to never look at his kinks again. +1
21. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10309; Member since: 14 May 2012)
The Z2 was pretty much the only tablet announced at MWC besides the MediaPad, which I think is better. The Note/Pro/iPad series make the Z2 bad in everyway.
9. skyline88 (Posts: 420; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
i'd rather have those awards going to Sammy, Nokky, El Gy, or Lenovy than going to hopeless crAPPLy, HT Cy or Sore Ny
10. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
28. Odiin (Posts: 340; Member since: 23 Apr 2013)
Helplessness frustration anxiety anger we can understand sammy fanboys.
18. vincelongman (Posts: 3471; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
Agreed, I found that phone much more interesting than the S5 and Z2