MWC 2012: dancing Android!
0. phoneArena posted on 01 Mar 2012, 09:41
Now, here is something you don't get to see every day - dancing Androids! While passing by the Intel booth at MWC 2012, we spotted a group of Androids (okay, people dressed up in Android suits) dancing to a techy tune...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PimpStrong posted on 01 Mar 2012, 09:53 3 8
I hearby ban dancing androids from all of the internets.
3. kshell1 posted on 01 Mar 2012, 10:07 6 1
lol you dont ever see a dancing apple. dancing androids=awesome. i think everytime google comes out with a new OS update they should make a google branded dessert after it xD go to the local super market and but some google ice cream sandwiches xD
7. HGMIV posted on 01 Mar 2012, 11:38 2 0
You're right; they should hook up with Ben & Jerry's. That way, Ben & Jerry's can give them some awesome names for future updates in return.
6. REYNER posted on 01 Mar 2012, 11:30 1 0
that was cute hahaha! but i was amazed on the people who are dressed up with that costume for i know they been paid a lot of penny! by just simply dancing! haha and that suit seems to be hot! well pretty entertaining! thats more ok than to see a dancing apple. hahaha!
8. darknight307rc posted on 01 Mar 2012, 14:05 0 0
hahaha...it's a really brilliant idea to create such a funny cartoon character & picking some weird names like ginger bread or ICS other than the apple logo for an example. that's wut i call "marketing".
9. andro. posted on 01 Mar 2012, 14:06 1 0
This years halloween costume!! A dancing apple would be too fat and get repeatedly stuck in doorways!!
10. andro. posted on 01 Mar 2012, 15:15 2 0
check this mad man out!!!!