MWC 2012: dancing Android!
0. phoneArena 01 Mar 2012, 09:41 posted on
Now, here is something you don't get to see every day - dancing Androids! While passing by the Intel booth at MWC 2012, we spotted a group of Androids (okay, people dressed up in Android suits) dancing to a techy tune...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PimpStrong (Posts: 310; Member since: 25 Jul 2011)
I hearby ban dancing androids from all of the internets.
3. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
lol you dont ever see a dancing apple. dancing androids=awesome. i think everytime google comes out with a new OS update they should make a google branded dessert after it xD go to the local super market and but some google ice cream sandwiches xD
7. HGMIV (Posts: 52; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
You're right; they should hook up with Ben & Jerry's. That way, Ben & Jerry's can give them some awesome names for future updates in return.
6. REYNER (Posts: 187; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
that was cute hahaha! but i was amazed on the people who are dressed up with that costume for i know they been paid a lot of penny! by just simply dancing! haha and that suit seems to be hot! well pretty entertaining! thats more ok than to see a dancing apple. hahaha!
8. darknight307rc (Posts: 7; Member since: 26 Feb 2012)
hahaha...it's a really brilliant idea to create such a funny cartoon character & picking some weird names like ginger bread or ICS other than the apple logo for an example. that's wut i call "marketing".
9. andro. (Posts: 1974; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
This years halloween costume!! A dancing apple would be too fat and get repeatedly stuck in doorways!!
10. andro. (Posts: 1974; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
check this mad man out!!!!