MWC 2012: Stay tuned for our coverage!
0. phoneArena 20 Feb 2012, 06:25 posted on
Here are the easiest, most convenient ways of staying on top of all our MWC 2012 related coverage, including news, photos, videos, live blogs, smartphone and tablet hands-ons, and more...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. quakan (Posts: 1357; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
I can't wait! I'm ready to see what will be unveiled.
21. gkquiambao (Posts: 62; Member since: 23 Nov 2011)
I think ASUS will shine the most. I'm still waiting for the Asus MeMo 370T to be released.
24. Alex54 (Posts: 2; Member since: 26 Feb 2012)
So do I, gkquiambao.
If the price of the Asus MeMo 370T maintains ( arround $ 250), it will be one of the gadgets of the year.
2. bloodline (Posts: 706; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
shame the s3 wont be there, but I would imagine google will dominate, and alot of attention will be on the ipad 3.
I hope Google steal the show with google googles, maybe an introduction to their highly intuitive android assistant, this new home entertainment system and the new nexus pad
yes i think google will rock the show
16. Ubi2447 (Posts: 131; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
I think he means the Samsung galexy s3. If I read right it won't be unveiled at this conference.
3. mercorp (Posts: 1022; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
can you give us a lucky draw?so we can attend the MWC?
4. Jericho (Posts: 302; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
wish samsung announces omnia s a variant of focus s.
I just love the omnia series.
7. aar0983 (Posts: 51; Member since: 26 Sep 2011)
If an incredible device shows up and it won't make it to the States please dont even bother to make a big fuss about it. I'm just waiting for the next big thing in the USA and nope it is not the galaxy note
9. dyson06 (Posts: 1; Member since: 20 Feb 2012)
please announce some respectable phone for verizon
18. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1231; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
The phones revealed are usually only phones in for in Europe but we can expect many variations of what gets revealed for in the US. With that said, don't expect a single Verizon specific phone. After all, it's in Spain while Verizon is an American company.
12. Muhannad (Posts: 455; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
HTC is definitely going to steal the spotlight from everyone else with their quad core phones. I'm also hoping that LG finally announces their new Windows Phone.
17. Jamus (Posts: 30; Member since: 19 Feb 2012)
Anyone having a problem with the "+" and following?
26. Tarzan (Posts: 63; Member since: 26 Feb 2012)
Click on the "+" sign and NOT on the "follow"
Must admit, I got confused too.
22. rockstarlive (Posts: 307; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
HTC, LG are pretty much making headlines already.
I think the lesser known companies are gonna steal the show.
The only phone I am interested in seeing is what Asus has.
23. Jyakotu (Posts: 844; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
I'm hoping to see some new Sony phones, especially that alleged Sony Windows Phone with the slider keyboard. I've been keeping my eye on Windows Phone because I'm considering my next device to be a Windows Phone, However, since I'm with Sprint who doesn't care for Windows Phone, I'm just REALLY hoping that Nokia holds on its promise and makes a Windows Phone for Sprint. After all, Nokia did say that it wanted to make an exclusive Windows Phone for each of the Big 4 in America.