MWC 2012: Schedule of events
0. phoneArena 22 Feb 2012, 02:50 posted on
Want to know exactly when you should tune in to see the new stuff from MWC 2012? Here's a nice and simple agenda for you, revealing the exact starting times of the press conferences that will be held by our beloved phone and tablet manufacturers...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. shafboy (Posts: 179; Member since: 26 Sep 2010)
Looking forward to HTC, Google, Sony and Nokia
6. paulyterp (Posts: 3; Member since: 09 Jan 2012)
Hooray! LG will be coming out with the Optimus 3D Max while ignoring those who bought the Thrill 4G and leaving us on Froyo. Really? Froyo? That came out 2 years ago for my Nexus One. Fool me once, shame on you....
9. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
GB has been out for the op3d for over 6 months now. blame your carrier.
7. dil2abu (Posts: 201; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
Waiting fo Sony alone..
M jus Counting days :P
8. Karan_Malhotra (Posts: 27; Member since: 17 Feb 2012)
looking forward to every company....nokia htc sony google asus.... but not those chinese craps of huawei and ZTE
11. rockstarlive (Posts: 307; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Huawei and ZTE might have something..
I notice that Samsung is....not in the picture.
I assume that Google keynote is gonna mention a lot of Motorola since they become official.
12. jacobspeeds (Posts: 34; Member since: 26 Feb 2012)
Can't wait for the PUREVIEW! Hope it has a monster of a camera!