MS Surface Pro 3 gets an update with the promised Wi-Fi problems fix
0. phoneArena 17 Jul 2014, 02:18 posted on
Microsoft, being a good sport about its latest products, heard users' woes and promised a fix, which it delivered today. Install System Firmware Update 7/16/2014 for Surface Pro 3, and crack open a cold one for Microsoft's engineers. The update further enhances system stability and improves wireless connection and throughput...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. techperson211 (Posts: 761; Member since: 27 Feb 2014)
Kudos MS for fast updates. Can't wait to get my hands on this beast.
5. CellularNinja (Posts: 306; Member since: 27 Sep 2011)
I'm using a Surface Pro 3 to type this, and it's an absolutely amazing device. The wifi connectivity issue is the one complaint I had about it. And now it looks like that's solved. Thanks MS :)
2. WahyuWisnu (Posts: 1001; Member since: 29 May 2014)
Oh microsoft.... The next one will fix it song...
4. elitewolverine (Posts: 2569; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
I sing that song with android all day. In fact we had to wait 3 months to fix an official android update that bricked the most basic function of a phone....the ability to call. S3's affected the most last year. Samsung stopped warranty on the issue as well as the carrier, and was told to simply 'wait'.
3. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Waiting for the 9inch version to be available with i7 soc