MOGA Pro hands-on
0. phoneArena 23 Mar 2013, 16:09 posted on
Without question, this wireless gamepad replicates the home console experience, seeing that its control scheme, build quality, and overall feel are nearly identical. Even better, you’ll be able to attach your smartphone to it – and yes people, it’ll even accommodate the pocket busting Samsung...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
Nice update, now if they only continue to update the game list!
2. AstronautJones (Posts: 302; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
Yes, what games will it support?
Good list of games and I will shell out the $50 for my Note 2
4. John.V (Posts: 99; Member since: 27 May 2011)
Here you go!
3. H2SO4 (Posts: 7; Member since: 23 Mar 2013)
this one's more appealing than it's small brother.
5. monomilkman (Posts: 25; Member since: 11 Feb 2013)
just got one for free at PaxEast, Love it!!!
6. JEverettnow (Posts: 225; Member since: 11 Mar 2013)
Does it work with emulators? Being about to play super street fighter II turbo would make it worth the $50 for me.