MIUI Android custom ROM hits 10 million users
MIUI is reimagining Android bringing tons of tweaks to the system making it look a bit more like Apple’s iOS with no dedicated app drawer. It also brings deeply customizable themes. More recently, MIUI also introduced a MiHome Launcher app on Google Play, doing away with the need to root the device to flash the ROM.
source: M.I.C. Gadget
1. severian37 (Posts: 7; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
I liked MIUI a lot, but my battery didn't seem to fare very well with it. Still, it's a great UI with a lot of customization abilities.
3. severian37 (Posts: 7; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
It doesn't look like iPhone by default. You can make it look like pretty much anything else or something completely unique.
4. noim1 (Posts: 296; Member since: 15 May 2012)
I dont lik anything which goes after iPhone !! so i dont lik the MIUI...I love Paranoid Android & CM !!
5. k4j98 (Posts: 60; Member since: 12 Jul 2012)
Why even put the video on this page? How many visitors will understand this?
6. Tones (Posts: 52; Member since: 23 Aug 2012)
Miui works very well. It can (depending on theme selected) look very like an iPhone but that would be the theme creators intention. You dont have to go after the iPhone look.
7. jed27 (Posts: 65; Member since: 09 Jun 2012)
I've tried MIUI and other launchers out there. Apex is still the best for me.
8. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
MIUI isn't a launcher... its a custom rom
9. yamato (Posts: 3; Member since: 03 Jan 2013)
I am very like MIUI, it make facilitate me for customization too. but some apk.s are not support for this MIUI.
10. evil.sidv (unregistered)
I'm using MIUI launcher right now and I'm liking it. I wish I could install the ROM on my phone. The UI is very clean and simple.