Luxury phone maker Gresso nonchalantly snaps the new iPhone next to a $3, 000 bumper case
0. phoneArena 11 Sep 2012, 06:10 posted on
The iPhone is just chillaxing in the promo shot, sitting next to a $3, 000 titanium bumper case slated for it, with an 18K gold inset on the side. This state-of-the-art bumper is called Gresso Revolution, and only 999 of those will be produced, so if you want to be exclusive in your new iPhone protection, preorder one to be in the loop...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. phljcnth (Posts: 165; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Surprise surprise, iPhone 5 will be star-shaped with rounded corners. Lol
2. andro. (Posts: 1890; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Is it the 'new' iphone or an iphone 4 or 4$ in that photo because nobody could really tell the difference!
5. darkkjedii (Posts: 7776; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I agree with u andro. U can't really tell...
3. ivanko34 (Posts: 617; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
Bumper seems mandatory for all iphone owners
If you spot an iphone without a bumper send your pictures to email@example.com
7. -box- (Posts: 3470; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
I'm sure wrapping a phone with reception problems with even more metal is really going to help it be a better phone; while titanium is nice and everything, it can be broken, and can also scratch easily (I wear titanium accessories on a daily basis, so I'm speaking from experience), though surface scratches can be buffed out
8. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5173; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
WTF is wrong with these people??
9. Droiddoes (unregistered)
More money than brains.
10. jmoita2 (Posts: 929; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
It's not about the effectiveness of the accessories. These buffoons just want to be able to say "I paid $3000 for my phone bumpers because I'm rich". Pathetic.
11. AnukulVcool (Posts: 55; Member since: 02 Jun 2012)
That's iPhone 5 in the 2nd picture, looking nice!
12. adnanphonearena (Posts: 2; Member since: 09 Sep 2012)
Bumper for a mobile phone ??? Lol... cheap look ... max people changing mobile phone after using for few months.. it's better to invest $3001 to buy another mobile.. isn't it practical ??