Lumia Amber software update demonstrated on a Nokia Lumia 920
2. UrbanPhantom (Posts: 949; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
While Nokia may not always be the very best in terms of providing raw processing power in their devices, their customer support is unmatched, and excellent beyond words. Thanks in advance for giving us this great update!!!
3. No_Nonsense (Posts: 826; Member since: 17 Aug 2012)
TBH, Microsoft is limiting Nokia's progress in hardware.
4. alterecho (Posts: 1091; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
True. As it stands, there would be no Microsoft in the mobile space, if it weren't for Nokia. MS has been making some pig headed decisions of late.
5. UrbanPhantom (Posts: 949; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
It's true that WP8's limitations are a hinderance for Nokia, but that should change soon with the Windows Phone Blue update. Fingers crossed*
7. haseebzahid (Posts: 1836; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
which actully gave them time to muscleup the camera side dont you think O_o
8. theminolaboy (Posts: 128; Member since: 18 May 2013)
excited for this! Got my Lumia 720 last week! :D