Lumia 920 optical stabilization demo remade, now with no fake footage
0. phoneArena posted on 27 Nov 2012, 08:26
Remember the Nokia Lumia 920 stabilization video demo? Yep, that very same one that was not actually shot on the Lumia 920…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
8. Nathan_ingx posted on 27 Nov 2012, 09:05 7 0
...but does it have to be a girl on a bicycle???
5. chaoticrazor posted on 27 Nov 2012, 08:48 7 0
just shutup, they can prove over and over and you will spew the same crap
9. eisenbricher posted on 27 Nov 2012, 09:08 15 8
Best phone at current time, period. You can only dream of having such a beauty in the dull, boring android world.
15. Bernoulli posted on 27 Nov 2012, 13:38 1 3
lol good joke mate, I like your sense of humor :)
23. eisenbricher posted on 28 Nov 2012, 02:14 0 0
I loved your BOSE joke as well ;)
25. Bernoulli posted on 28 Nov 2012, 08:02 0 0
Was that supposed to be a comeback? You sir have very small imagination lol! :)
27. eisenbricher posted on 28 Nov 2012, 08:29 0 0
Nah just flicking you off. Go away troll.
28. Bernoulli posted on 28 Nov 2012, 08:34 0 0
Troll? Because I disagree with you on an opinion about the best mobile in the world? Perhaps you should go away, this is a blog and people express their opinions here so shut up
11. Kriksis posted on 27 Nov 2012, 11:07 4 1
As far as I remember Nokia never stated that the "original" video was captured with a phone...
13. chaoticrazor posted on 27 Nov 2012, 12:34 0 0
true, but haters will always grasp at that video now to try invalidate everything nokia does
4. mrfwy posted on 27 Nov 2012, 08:44 0 9
Not so sure about being fake, look at youtube " my alien lumia movie".
7. Droid_X_Doug posted on 27 Nov 2012, 09:02 2 10
Posting the fake video was a study in how to NOT do a product launch. Carrier exclusive of the L920 is another boo-boo. Hopefully Nokia learns a lesson and doesn't repeat with the next L9X0 release.
10. byazatt posted on 27 Nov 2012, 09:13 5 1
Haters will still hate anyway, but that right there is a great feat as far as cameras on a smartphones are concerned. am yet to see better. oo and never mind, am not a Nokia apologist either.
14. jibraihimi posted on 27 Nov 2012, 12:41 0 0
This Video make me think that why didn't Nokia used real Lumia 920 in original Ad, the video is very good, and it captures the essence of camera very nicely............... I think the main point of Nokia, was to demonstrate the OIS technology and how it affects the video recording, but in excitement they forgot to mention it, and rest we all know is history............
16. SemperFiV12 posted on 27 Nov 2012, 16:49 0 0
I am still stunned... And I am not talking about the videos...
18. neoom posted on 27 Nov 2012, 17:07 0 1
they should try it with somone who have parkinson disease to see what 920 is up to ;)
19. rsiders posted on 27 Nov 2012, 17:36 1 0
Wow this is a sweet video but too bad they didn't edit some happy go lucky music in it and had a better path of travel. There were like 20 potential crashes waiting to happen here.lol But really, the Lumia 920 is a beast and unless it comes to T-Mobile, I'm not sure I can settle for less unless something else great comes along.
22. phil2n posted on 27 Nov 2012, 18:56 0 0
This camera is very Lovely, but the girl is more lovely...
24. aokde posted on 28 Nov 2012, 03:48 0 1
i'd really love to see a comparison between lumia 920 and sony's xperia v stabilization...