Lumia 920 optical stabilization demo remade, now with no fake footage
0. phoneArena 27 Nov 2012, 08:26 posted on
Remember the Nokia Lumia 920 stabilization video demo? Yep, that very same one that was not actually shot on the Lumia 920…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
8. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3606; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
...but does it have to be a girl on a bicycle???
3. android_hitman (unregistered)
can you read? or siri reads for you?
5. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
just shutup, they can prove over and over and you will spew the same crap
9. eisenbricher (Posts: 973; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
Best phone at current time, period. You can only dream of having such a beauty in the dull, boring android world.
11. Kriksis (Posts: 92; Member since: 27 Aug 2012)
As far as I remember Nokia never stated that the "original" video was captured with a phone...
13. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
true, but haters will always grasp at that video now to try invalidate everything nokia does
4. mrfwy (Posts: 20; Member since: 17 Feb 2012)
Not so sure about being fake, look at youtube " my alien lumia movie".
7. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Posting the fake video was a study in how to NOT do a product launch. Carrier exclusive of the L920 is another boo-boo. Hopefully Nokia learns a lesson and doesn't repeat with the next L9X0 release.
10. byazatt (Posts: 267; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Haters will still hate anyway, but that right there is a great feat as far as cameras on a smartphones are concerned. am yet to see better. oo and never mind, am not a Nokia apologist either.
14. jibraihimi (Posts: 747; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
This Video make me think that why didn't Nokia used real Lumia 920 in original Ad, the video is very good, and it captures the essence of camera very nicely............... I think the main point of Nokia, was to demonstrate the OIS technology and how it affects the video recording, but in excitement they forgot to mention it, and rest we all know is history............
16. SemperFiV12 (Posts: 944; Member since: 09 Nov 2010)
I am still stunned... And I am not talking about the videos...
18. neoom (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
they should try it with somone who have parkinson disease to see what 920 is up to ;)
19. rsiders (Posts: 840; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
Wow this is a sweet video but too bad they didn't edit some happy go lucky music in it and had a better path of travel. There were like 20 potential crashes waiting to happen here.lol But really, the Lumia 920 is a beast and unless it comes to T-Mobile, I'm not sure I can settle for less unless something else great comes along.
22. phil2n (Posts: 487; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
This camera is very Lovely, but the girl is more lovely...
24. aokde (Posts: 186; Member since: 09 Jul 2012)
i'd really love to see a comparison between lumia 920 and sony's xperia v stabilization...