Lumia 920 camera beats iPhone 5 and Galaxy S III in low-light... in a Microsoft ad
0. phoneArena 24 May 2013, 02:58 posted on
In what seems to be one of the most absurd ads we've seen in a while, the Nokia Lumia 920 has managed to beat the iPhone 5 and Galaxy S III in term of low-light photography...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
51. quadrazeus (Posts: 359; Member since: 03 May 2013)
Why is it that you praise nokia/microsoft at every article against them and rather bash the author? Oh wait - I get it. Fanboy can't face the truth. Awwww, cry baby..
92. jeff1434325 (Posts: 97; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
well, i see nothing wrong with that.
An article made by a Fanboy needs a comment from a Fanboy.
What is it to you now?
7. gaurang (Posts: 94; Member since: 16 Nov 2012)
in a microsoft ad and also in real world iphonearena....
8. Sonny_09 (Posts: 49; Member since: 24 May 2013)
Ray S, is this the first time u see ad? for a start, u can go watch samsung / apple ads. They are every bit misleading as well. I don't see you bashing them as well? Another fanboy I will say.
80. jsdechavez (Posts: 731; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
Agree. I'm all up for free journalism but this article.. This could have looked like a paid ad from Microsoft (from which phonearena receives revenues) but instead the intent is the exact opposite and highly opinionated while posted as news. Disappointed.
88. -box- (Posts: 3991; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
What's odd is Ray did the original 920 review here on PA and praised it highly. Guess he went back to his pro-apple stance?
10. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Ray S, I can't believe that you're a fanboy.
"....it's safe to say that the shots presented by the ad are completely fake, since they simply make the image from the Lumia 920 seem perfect, and we all know that Lumia 920 images are far from perfect."
Seriously Ray? Are you kidding me? How do you know that the shots are fake? Are you a god?
Ray, are you a reviewer or a fanboy? Reviewers don't bash manufacturers! -_-
17. Lillann (Posts: 4; Member since: 24 May 2013)
I think he is a fanboy... No apple ads here, no samsung ads here, no Lg ads here, No sony ads here, no motorola ads here,
If you read the latest camera test here at phone arena you can see that this is not true!
19. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Yeah, I'm very disappointed right now. I thought Ray is a nice reviewer, but actually he's a fan.......(sigh) Never mind.....
One word : Disappointed.
24. darkkjedii (Posts: 21698; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
So since he said something you don't agree with, all of a sudden he's not nice, and your disappointed? As you move on from age 14, you should prepare for lotsa disappointment then kiddo.
29. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Nice comment big guy, I didn't say he's not nice, he's a nice reviewer, but this time he's just.....wrong!
33. Emily1985 (Posts: 127; Member since: 08 Nov 2012)
How can he say this without checking the facts?
It can not be that Lumia 920 is so good then it must be a fake?
54. quadrazeus (Posts: 359; Member since: 03 May 2013)
I was always against this kid. Always.
A 14 year old kid bashes an experienced PhoneArena reviewer. And for what? Just 'cause he gave an honest opinion. Not cool.
This kid needs to learn a lot more.
57. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
You don't even know what does "bash" means. I didn't bash a PhoneArena reviewer, I'm just disappointed that why he will directly assume those shots are fake. You want the truth? Well, not really the truth, but I can say it's "half-truth", just watch this video.
quadrazeus, please shut up if you have nothing to say. Stop going against me like that. Oh wait, I don't even have to explain to you, because you're just a butthurt kid.
59. quadrazeus (Posts: 359; Member since: 03 May 2013)
Nah, won't watch it. We've had a blind photo comparison and that was enough. Call me a kid, I don't mind, cause in the end everyone knows whose acting too smart for his age.
Learn to accept facts instead of arguing. The other day you didn't get the point of 1080p tablets, lol.
61. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Keep go against me, I don't care, I love it! So I can keep ignoring you. Lame butthurt kid.
72. HouTexan (Posts: 439; Member since: 08 Jan 2012)
Lol, but you're responding to him, not ignoring.
74. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Well Nokia was caught in decievness befor, even Smoke by Windows was a Epic Fail™ so what do you expect?
So we all asumed this time they are doing the same like last time!
95. darkkjedii (Posts: 21698; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Exactly quad. I hate to admit, but sadly xperia's becoming more and more fanboy by the post. He now bashes people for giving an honest opinion. That's what you'd expect from that troll droiddoes PhoneArenaUser and gmr1. Xperia love and enjoy android cuz I do, but don't become blind to choice dude. Just look at how pathetic droiddoes and PAU are.
18. Ray.S (Posts: 334; Member since: 19 Jul 2011)
Actually, that's exactly what the job of a reviewer is - to criticise. What is not the job of a reviewer is to simply repeat the lies of companies. Which one do you prefer me to do?
23. darkkjedii (Posts: 21698; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Well said Ray. These fanboys seem to forget, that this is business for you, while they sit at home on the couch complaining about their device not being perfect. Get a life fanboys, the man is at work...try it sometimes, or try putting your phones down and going on a date...with a girl.
31. Emily1985 (Posts: 127; Member since: 08 Nov 2012)
You are wrong, he never checked if the Lumia 920 can do what Nokia say it can do!
Is an amateur that never use Lumia 920 .
32. Emily1985 (Posts: 127; Member since: 08 Nov 2012)
You want to see professional work, see this video
42. tashreef (Posts: 476; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
Good work, Now Ray S should watch this video.
52. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
completely disagree with you on this
''it's safe to say that the shots presented by the ad are completely fake,''
this is an absolute comment, like he has facts that this is true. he has never said the same for any other ad. like the iphone ad's its obvious there touched up and made to look more appealing. the sequence shorting is never mentioned either which can be said to mislead the customer on the speed of certain functions of the phone.
its been said many time this reviewer has a real bias towards certain things but to let it dominate everything he reviews calls into question his work
nothing to do with fanboys this time except for the one reviewing
97. darkkjedii (Posts: 21698; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Can that be proven though chaotic? If not then its simply speculation on your part bro. I see your point, but a profound statement like that needs to have proof attached.
25. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Yes, Nokia lied about the camera on their Lumia 920 ad right?
But they've already apologized for it.
The job of a reviewer is to review and write articles, not criticise. No matter how you hate the company, hate it on your heart, not on an article.