Lumia 900 $100 credits starting to arrive
0. phoneArena 28 Apr 2012, 21:18 posted on
As you may remember, early Lumia 900 adopters were eligible for a $100 credit after software issues were found on the phone, whether their unit was affected or not. While the fix was already released, some of you may be wondering where your money is...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. joey18 (Posts: 569; Member since: 20 Jul 2010)
Stupid people only get the lumia for low price so they stuck 2 years contract cheap phone gs3 iphone 5 or htc they are best phone
2. troll_buster (Posts: 3; Member since: 28 Apr 2012)
I've never seen a stupid person like you who prefers expensive and crappy phones.
3. ppLVR (Posts: 12; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
Dude,tell your math teacher to stop trying to teach you english. Pure stupidity oozes out of your comment.
7. JSern (Posts: 282; Member since: 22 May 2011)
Stupid people around here. Dropped high school, working at McDonald's and still can't type properly.
8. djg71087 (Posts: 70; Member since: 10 Oct 2010)
Geezzzz your such a dumb A$$. I work in IT, love the fluidity of the UI, great selection of office and business productivity app's. By NO means is this a cheap phone (in quality).
4. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Android nerds are jealous because you know Microsoft pamper their Windows Phone users too much. $100 return, chance to drive a ferrari, first time free windows phone, windows phone + free xbox deal, and so many i forgot.
5. Lucas777 (Posts: 2137; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
what about the ferrari? i would like to get in on that…
6. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)