LulzSec says good bye with leaks on AT&T's plans for 4G LTE enabled Apple iPad 3 and iPhone 5
0. phoneArena posted on 26 Jun 2011, 22:49
The 6 anonymous hackers known as LulzSec go out in style by releasing information about AT&T's future LTE 4G plans that were not intended for public release; the hacked info leads to speculation about when we might see an LTE enabled Apple iPad and LTE enabled Apple iPhone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Joanne 23 (unregistered) posted on 26 Jun 2011, 23:12 2 0
Well if this is true I will be switching to at&t. Because I want an Lte phone that also works in gsm mode overseas. That's the Only reason I don't switch to Verizon and get an Lte phone even tho I really want too, because so far none of Verizon's Lte phones support gsm. I know that's not the case with everyone .. but with me it is I travel a lot to Europe so gsm is a must with me. So yea I'm just gonna wait and see what at&ts has to offer when they take out Lte phones. Besides its not like there data plans are any better than Verizon's upcoming new data plans..
7. monstermash123 (unregistered) posted on 27 Jun 2011, 00:41 0 1
You could just get simple mobile and use unlocked phones...they would have to have the 1700mhz HSPA frequency though.
2. Jeradiah3 posted on 26 Jun 2011, 23:13 1 1
i have the inspire and im looking forward to the LTE service that this phone should be enabled to have
9. Whateverman posted on 27 Jun 2011, 01:02 2 0
Unfortunately the inspire isn't LTE compatible. You'll need to upgrade to get LTE.
4. taco50 (banned) posted on 26 Jun 2011, 23:22 4 0
If iPhone 5 came with LTE on board I'm sold!
5. codymws posted on 27 Jun 2011, 00:06 3 2
Does this mean Verizon will be getting an LTE model of the iPhone, too...? Not worth it on AT&T, since it'll be 2 years till they catch up to Verizon with LTE...
8. jroc74 posted on 27 Jun 2011, 00:43 0 0
This make sense.
Maybe AT&T can roll out faster like the article says. Cuz when Verizon released their first LTE modems, it took about 3 months after that for LTE phones to come out.
I thought with the battery life and other issues Apple wouldnt put LTE in their next iPad and iPhone.
Seems their philosophy has been changing lately. Unless they found a way to have less issues than Android phones. Better LTE chips?
On that note...when is WP7 gonna have LTE phones, even dual core phones....Android and the iPhone seems to be moving ahead as planned.
6. sweetlou (unregistered) posted on 27 Jun 2011, 00:32 0 0
if the ip5 has lte...its game over
11. Sniggly posted on 27 Jun 2011, 02:35 3 0
LTE won't make a difference in the iPhone's sales. It's being bought now even though it's not LTE.
No, the next iPhone will sell like Twilight no matter what connectivity it has.
And yes, having to type that sucked.
12. cheetah2k posted on 27 Jun 2011, 03:02 3 0
Yay, goodbye Lulzsuck..
May you all spend copious amounts of time behind bars after the A-team hacked & leaked all your names and addresses.. LOL!
13. PhoneLuver posted on 27 Jun 2011, 04:22 1 0
I like the edge to edge screen in that iPad rendering. I'd love to see that in more devices. a huge bezel just kills it for me!
14. osanilevich posted on 27 Jun 2011, 04:26 0 0
It's great to know that all this will be happening right when my current contract runs out
15. Epic (unregistered) posted on 27 Jun 2011, 04:38 3 0
I imagine Apple's going ape s**t after seeing this XD
16. protozeloz posted on 27 Jun 2011, 07:28 0 0
confused now, so the iPhone5 is the one coming this fall? or is it going to be a 4S? many said It wont ship with LTE :s