Low supplies of Nokia Lumia 1520 also seen in stores
0. phoneArena 22 Nov 2013, 15:41 posted on
Earlier Friday or late Thursday (depending on where you live), we told you that some people who had pre-ordered the Nokia Lumia 1520 phablet from AT&T and the Microsoft Store, received an email stating that their shipment was delayed. The new delivery date is supposed to be on or before December 2nd, and the delay was blamed on heavy orders for the device...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. JojoGo101 (Posts: 211; Member since: 17 Dec 2012)
Sadly it could be that Nokia didn't have enough in stock, not that it's selling well. Though I hope it's selling well, is an awesome phone.
2. tech2 (Posts: 1307; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Me too ! But more often than not artificial scarcity is created to project that their product is successful ! Even Heins claimed Z10 were out of stock and were doing extremely well and we all know how that turned out to be !
3. Finalflash (Posts: 1118; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
Might not be artificial, might actually be because of the whole merger issue where products get stuffed a bit because of bureaucracy.
4. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 932; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
Nokia cant afford to have issues like this especially when theyre trying to make a splash in the mobile phone industry
9. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 764; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
you;re buying the last possibly REAL NOKIA phone and the profit goes to them :)
7. jarnts (Posts: 12; Member since: 26 Oct 2013)
Wife got it today. I must say it is a beautiful device; the screen alone is unlike anything I have seen. Nokia knows how to make some awesome devices. Honestly, the app store wasnt as bad as I thought it would be. All in all, I like my nexus 5, but the 1520 is definitely a top device to own.
8. Gemmol (Posts: 441; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
I am glad you got to check it out, other fans of other phones would not write what you say. I have not seen it yet because my order did not ship yet, so hopefully I can say the same
10. papss (Posts: 3375; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
I want mine in red. I might get it to replace my number 1.