Love soccer? Love phones? HTC becomes exclusive partner of the UEFA Champions and Europa Leagues
0. phoneArena 12 Dec 2012, 04:55 posted on
HTC has signed a three-year deal with the mighty popular UEFA Champions and Europa Leagues, arguably the world's most prominent club soccer competitions...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. TheLibertine (Posts: 484; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
Love soccer, love Android. And HTC goes O.K. for me too.
2. android_hitman (Posts: 610; Member since: 07 Jul 2010)
For me HTC goes K.O. They failed me too many times.
6. MeoCao (unregistered)
HTC show they are on the right track.
3. myownchoice (Posts: 22; Member since: 31 Oct 2012)
Well what so special about it? the uefa official app is there in the play store for every1..
5. MeoCao (unregistered)
What do you think is special about SS sponsoring the Olympics?
This is marketing operation and many people will know and have positive impression about HTC through its association with Champions League.
4. MeoCao (unregistered)
Great move by HTC, I don't like the word soccer, it's football the greatest sport on planet and UEFA Champions League is the greatest club level competition.
SS sponsored the Olympics with great success but Champions League has many more viewers, and more passionate too.
9. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3012; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I hate to tell you but Cricket is the most over-rated game of the Century!
8. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3012; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
This is cool...
It should come with the lastest version of FIFA or PES.
10. cliveprennison (Posts: 7; Member since: 15 Jul 2012)
WOO HOO!! Two of the things I love most combined :D
11. amiroo (Posts: 269; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
very good decision of htc manager..keep going htc..best for best.
12. ghanemsam (Posts: 64; Member since: 21 Nov 2012)
good job HTC , great new marketing policy.
13. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
The Marketing head seems to be doing something right... Congratz HTC, will love to you see back at the top again.