Love Candy Crush? Then you must try these puzzle games for Android
0. phoneArena 13 Aug 2013, 03:20 posted on
There's no denying that Candy Crush Saga is one of the hottest casual games right now, having amassed tens of millions of downloads across multiple platforms. That comes as no surprise, actually - the game is cute, colorful, easy to learn, and most importantly, very addictive. But it isn't the only game of its kind. In fact, there are tons of matching puzzle games that can be just as fun, and in this post we're presenting you with several Android titles members of the matching puzzle genre. Moreover, most of the games we've picked can be downloaded and enjoyed for free...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3534; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
I played #1 and #8. Very good games.
2. scriptwriter (Posts: 396; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
Candy Crush copies? No thanks. I have a live.
And anyway, candy crush is just a copy of bejeweled.
3. danny_a2005 (Posts: 121; Member since: 06 Oct 2011)
You have a life??? Please send it to me, I already lost my 5 lifes :(
4. hawkeye7 (Posts: 12; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
Dont worry your life gets replenished with 1 in every 30 mins if playing on phone.
8. Goldeneye (Posts: 376; Member since: 22 Jan 2011)
No need to wait for lifes to replenish or sent by friends, if you play with Facebook syncd just clear the data and sign in again and voila! 5 more lives, oh yes as long as you own an Android :-)
5. XperiaFanZone (Posts: 1644; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
can you tell me if there's an official columns game on the store?
6. tiara6918 (Posts: 1922; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
I would also recommend puzzle zoo zoo and anipang from kakao talk, both are very addicting
7. LordDavon (Posts: 109; Member since: 19 Sep 2011)
I wish EyeLord was in this list. It is a highly growing addiction with my coworkers, and a game I never tire of. It is free to download, and IAPs are not needed to enjoy the game.
I will say that I have 10000000, and it is a great game. I've had it for a while, and only started playing it a couple weeks ago. My girlfriend is a Candy Crush addict, so I've been playing 10000000 while she is playing her game. She tends to watch me play, as 10000000 is a lot more fast paced than Candy Crush.