Lots of technical issues at ZTE's CES press conference, but plenty of magic!
0. phoneArena 10 Jan 2013, 00:30 posted on
In easing the tension, ZTE hired one interesting master magician/illusionist to get the crowd pumped up right from the start. So much so that in between the ZTE executives speaking there, he managed to enthrall the crowd, including us, with his array of tricks. Early on in the press...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. evolutionqy7 (Posts: 38; Member since: 27 May 2011)
Who ever though the magician was a good idea should be fired.
7. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 4606; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
It is better to see some "magic" on the stage that a Bill Clinton...
3. vijaysivakula (Posts: 148; Member since: 17 Aug 2011)
The magician is a good idea. Wonder why it is not. It seems to me like he was the only one doing a good job there.
4. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5282; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
If not for the magician, ZTE would have been slammed for their bungled presser.
8. d.Sebas (Posts: 3; Member since: 10 Jan 2013)
How much it will cost?
When will be released?
Thanks for the information :)