Lookout Security app protects Samsung Galaxy smartphones against lock screen hacking
0. phoneArena 12 Mar 2013, 04:28 posted on
If you're a Samsung Galaxy S III or Note II owner and that lock screen bypass hack won't let you sleep at night, here's a software solution to the problem provided by the guys at Lookout. The fix comes as a part of their "Lookout Security & Antivirus" application, which is available for free from the Google Play store. Those who have the app already installed will just need to update it to the latest version in order to get the extra protection...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10309; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Or you know... Not give people your phone at all?
2. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Lookout is a good antivirus, but only one thing I hate is, you have to pay them every month for full protection.
3. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10309; Member since: 14 May 2012)
:That's usually how full protection works...
4. Ninetysix (Posts: 2195; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
Oh the irony :) Loling at everyone that bashed Apple when PA reported their lock screen issue.
5. Colbeyhadel (Posts: 1; Member since: 24 Dec 2013)
This is also one of the nice security option that is now available in the smart phones, but if hackers want they can find out the peasswords with thier tricks.