Looking for the perfect gift for that Apple fan in your life? Jobs is now on video
play free and loose with the truth according to Steve Wozniak. The Woz was portrayed as a clueless inventor who had no idea about the impact a home computer could have on the world while Jobs was played by Kutcher as a visionary. According to Wozniak, it was the other way around. Regardless, fans of the fruit, or Jobs in particular, will probably enjoy the movie and Kutcher certainly bares a resemblance to Steve Jobs at times.
Another movie about Jobs, this one based on the best-selling biography written by Walter Isaacson and penned by Aaron Sorkin, is expected to eventually come to the silver screen. So far, no one has been cast for the flick.
Jobs is available at Walmart in Blu-ray for as low as $24.86. The regular DVD edition is priced at $19.86.
5. Username. (banned) (Posts: 74; Member since: 25 Nov 2013)
Are you Wendygarret..... ?
Where is she buy the way? She hardly posts...
8. Username. (banned) (Posts: 74; Member since: 25 Nov 2013)
It was she first, then her boyfriend started to post lately after, I believe if I'm right.....?
2. _Bone_ (Posts: 2148; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
When legend becomes fact, print the legend.
3. toiletcleaner (Posts: 224; Member since: 10 Oct 2012)
Not about jobs. But thats the worse novie I ever see
4. Username. (banned) (Posts: 74; Member since: 25 Nov 2013)
Will Darkjedii, bucky, Ninetysix, Mxzyptlk will be rushing to the stores buying this......?
13. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
I bet they preordered the deluxe super expensive apple fanboy edition.
19. darkkjedii (Posts: 14693; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I'm gonna buy name, the DVD base on lame username.
11. tedkord (Posts: 6718; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Pirates of Silicon Valley was pretty good. I think this one probably tries to canonize Jobs and skip over the glaring faults he had as a human being.
10. tedkord (Posts: 6718; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
I plan to watch this, but I need some more time to forgive Ashton Kutcher for what he's done to Two and Half Men.
21. downphoenix (Posts: 2674; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
More like what Charlie Sheen did by going in his drug addiction rage that he did that got him kicked off the show.
12. robinlim85 (Posts: 86; Member since: 03 May 2013)
good movie,but no thanks to steve wozniak uncoorperative behavior and reluctant to provide information during the making of the film and then critics the film inacccurate representation of him after the film was finished.
IMO he is one big sour fruit that only dare to speak only after the death of Jobs. If Jobs is still here he would have to be careful about what he is saying,probably hiding in the shed most of the time
17. tedkord (Posts: 6718; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
You know nothing about Woz. He wasn't consulted about the movie, and spoke the same while Jobs was alive. He quit Apple because of the rotten way Jobs was treating people, and even have much of his stock to people that Jobs screwed who had helped them get Apple going. He was the antithesis of Steve Jobs - a decent human being.
14. Tsepz_GP (Posts: 887; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
Wow, it flopped, it flopped BADLY! I remember Steve Woz was on Bloomberg West the day before its release saying that the movie wasn't a proper depiction of what really happened and that the other movie based on the biography written by Walter Isaacson, in which Woz is working closely with the director on will be more precise.
15. androiphone20 (Posts: 1627; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
Looking forward to seeing this movie
18. pookiewood (Posts: 631; Member since: 05 Mar 2012)
The funny thing is they were so sure they had a hit on their hands.
20. sunilh121 (Posts: 11; Member since: 26 Nov 2013)
google yify and get any movies for Free. my friend goes that :) HD and 3D