Looking for extra battery life? Xiaomi may launch a $6 5,200 mAh portable battery charger
0. phoneArena 21 Jan 2014, 13:45 posted on
The Chinese company known for offering affordable, high-quality Android-based smartphones is now looking to expand its business by launching battery power banks...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Killertech2099 (Posts: 148; Member since: 28 Sep 2013)
This looks nice! 6 bucks take my money!!!
2. eN16HTMAR3 (Posts: 153; Member since: 08 Oct 2013)
$6.00!!!!! We sell Powerocks in our store and those store less than half the charge and cost $50.00 I'll take a $6.00 one any day of the week in comparrison.
3. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10087; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Brb, heading over to Amazon and Google to snag the $11 powerbank.
4. sipha (Posts: 411; Member since: 12 May 2012)
WOW, I actualy would have accepted double!! But this, take my money please..
5. hellonerds (Posts: 289; Member since: 27 Aug 2013)
Nice. . This will charge my note 3 like 1 and less then half. . Nice price tag.. perfect for go pro
6. ocilfa (Posts: 334; Member since: 03 Aug 2012)
Only if its off though. With it on, it would be around a full charge.
7. samsungIScopycat (banned) (Posts: 27; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
but still..made in china...i dont trust any chinese product at all...
8. Credo (Posts: 721; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
For 6 dollars, lol... it will break the first time you discharge it, never buy cheap batterys!!
9. Cyberchum (Posts: 587; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Daftness detected. You hate Chinese products as if most of your tech products aren't manufactured in China. I'll take this loads of times over an Apple one, that is if they out one.