Look Lock will hold your smartphone to a dSLRs so you can use them both at the same time
0. phoneArena posted on 08 Mar 2013, 08:57
Look, a smartphone camera only gets so far. Bigger sensors and bigger optics definitely make a huge difference and if we are talking about low-light photography, DSLRs are unmatched…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. hipnotika posted on 08 Mar 2013, 09:03 1 0
USE MIRROR INSIDE OF MOBILE PHONE :)) its light and cheap :P
3. Nathan_ingx posted on 08 Mar 2013, 09:05 0 0
I don't know if this is a good or bad idea!
I can say something to make the subject smile instead of showing him or her the video. Whereas, taking a video while the DSLR does the photo is nice. But overall, it adds weight to the camera.
4. Muhannad posted on 08 Mar 2013, 09:07 0 0
That's cool but for starters I should get a DSLR.
5. Kriksis posted on 08 Mar 2013, 09:08 2 0
Good idea especially for professional kid party photographers as this extension is capable of keeping kids looking straight to camera...
6. RaKithAPeiRiZ posted on 08 Mar 2013, 09:11 0 0
because keeping your phone in your pocket is too mainstream
13. CanYouSeeTheLight posted on 08 Mar 2013, 14:46 0 3
OMMMGGGG!! ME PHONE IS NOT THERE!!! *GOES TO THE CORNER AND STARTS CRYING*
11. Reluctant_Human posted on 08 Mar 2013, 10:08 0 0
If you ever have to take a posed picture of a small child this is brilliant.
15. R-vjn posted on 09 Mar 2013, 20:37 0 0
oh s**t, seriously..??? totally useless, i would never have it on my camera..!
16. GadgetsMcGoo posted on 15 Mar 2013, 00:29 0 0
$75 is insane! $5 ($7 max) in a few weeks at dealextreme.com