Look Lock will hold your smartphone to a dSLRs so you can use them both at the same time
0. phoneArena 08 Mar 2013, 08:57 posted on
Look, a smartphone camera only gets so far. Bigger sensors and bigger optics definitely make a huge difference and if we are talking about low-light photography, DSLRs are unmatched…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. hipnotika (Posts: 306; Member since: 06 Mar 2013)
USE MIRROR INSIDE OF MOBILE PHONE :)) its light and cheap :P
12. SleepingOz (unregistered)
3. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3024; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I don't know if this is a good or bad idea!
I can say something to make the subject smile instead of showing him or her the video. Whereas, taking a video while the DSLR does the photo is nice. But overall, it adds weight to the camera.
4. Muhannad (Posts: 455; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
That's cool but for starters I should get a DSLR.
5. Kriksis (Posts: 83; Member since: 27 Aug 2012)
Good idea especially for professional kid party photographers as this extension is capable of keeping kids looking straight to camera...
6. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1385; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
because keeping your phone in your pocket is too mainstream
13. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 922; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
OMMMGGGG!! ME PHONE IS NOT THERE!!! *GOES TO THE CORNER AND STARTS CRYING*
11. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 867; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
If you ever have to take a posed picture of a small child this is brilliant.
15. R-vjn (Posts: 165; Member since: 07 Jan 2013)
oh s**t, seriously..??? totally useless, i would never have it on my camera..!
16. GadgetsMcGoo (Posts: 167; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
$75 is insane! $5 ($7 max) in a few weeks at dealextreme.com