Lock Screen Widgets for Windows Phone does exactly what the name implies
0. phoneArena posted on 21 Mar 2012, 04:43
Lock Screen Widgets for Windows Phone spices up your lock screen with live tiles displaying information, such as weather conditions or data from RSS feeds...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. JSern posted on 21 Mar 2012, 05:26 5 1
This is the future for Windows Phone. HIRE HIM MICROSOFT!
7. frydaexiii posted on 21 Mar 2012, 11:41 1 0
If they make this a norm for Windows phone, we wouldn't need a "Smoked by WP" challenge to know we've been smoked by a Windows Phone
2. frydaexiii posted on 21 Mar 2012, 05:28 5 2
Wow, making WP more and more tempting with cool stuff like this. This is how competition should be, not sueing each other
3. giri555 posted on 21 Mar 2012, 05:32 3 1
nice..if windows can provide this naively, would be great!
5. SuperAndroidEvo posted on 21 Mar 2012, 09:08 6 1
I love Android too, but this is actually really cool. If Microsoft were to implement this type of customization from the get go this will indeed boost WP's charm & get more people to the Windows Phone bandwagon.
People like this make a difference & I am actually happy & refreshed to see that WP is getting that underground group who is making the WP platform even more enjoyable.
Like JSern said "HIRE HIM MICROSOFT!"
6. rhinoceros posted on 21 Mar 2012, 11:12 2 0
Zune on windows is awesome I must say 10 bucks a month and 25 GB cloud storage
8. Schmao posted on 21 Mar 2012, 11:47 0 3
Which ignorant souls thumbs downed all these WONDERFUL COMMENTS!!! (The same ones that repeat their actions on this one?)
So I have heard. But thats !@#$%^&*()_