Lock Screen Widgets for Windows Phone does exactly what the name implies
1. JSern (Posts: 282; Member since: 22 May 2011)
This is the future for Windows Phone. HIRE HIM MICROSOFT!
7. frydaexiii (Posts: 1443; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
If they make this a norm for Windows phone, we wouldn't need a "Smoked by WP" challenge to know we've been smoked by a Windows Phone
2. frydaexiii (Posts: 1443; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
Wow, making WP more and more tempting with cool stuff like this. This is how competition should be, not sueing each other
3. giri555 (Posts: 111; Member since: 15 Mar 2012)
nice..if windows can provide this naively, would be great!
5. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4833; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
I love Android too, but this is actually really cool. If Microsoft were to implement this type of customization from the get go this will indeed boost WP's charm & get more people to the Windows Phone bandwagon.
People like this make a difference & I am actually happy & refreshed to see that WP is getting that underground group who is making the WP platform even more enjoyable.
Like JSern said "HIRE HIM MICROSOFT!"
6. rhinoceros (Posts: 33; Member since: 01 Mar 2012)
Zune on windows is awesome I must say 10 bucks a month and 25 GB cloud storage
8. Schmao (Posts: 357; Member since: 05 Jul 2009)
Which ignorant souls thumbs downed all these WONDERFUL COMMENTS!!! (The same ones that repeat their actions on this one?)
So I have heard. But thats !@#$%^&*()_