- Current weather conditions on your lock screen
- An optional five day weather forecast.
- Support for tens of thousands of cities around the world.
- Current weather and future forecasts updated regularly.
- Both Fahrenheit and Celsius units supported.
- An original set of weather graphics for every conceivable weather condition.
Lock Screen Weather for iPhone does what it says with a catch
With iOS 5, heaps of new and much needed features were added to Apple’s mobile platform, but one thing we wish was there - dynamic weather updates straight from your lockscreen - remained something third-party app creators had to do. And the Lock Screen Weather for iPhone does just that for a mere $0.99.
Now, here’s a quick summary of its features:
Sadly, this would also mute all notifications except for calls, and you might want to keep those. But we should admit it’s a very clever workaround and hopefully would prompt Apple to bring us real time weather from the lockscreen in a future iOS update.
Download Lock Screen Weather on the App Store [iTunes link]