Livestream: Tune in for Nokia and Microsoft's #MoreLumia IFA 2014 event here
2. vivasomuvivek (Posts: 5; Member since: 02 Sep 2014)
don't underestimate it may be a game changer!!
7. Johnnokia (Posts: 704; Member since: 27 May 2012)
Every year like this time, we had the amazing Nokia World events ..
Sorry, not any more ... Love you Nokia
23. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 1149; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
plastic Microsoft fan spotted according to all things leaked there's nothing to expect this year ! except for an 830 and 730 woohoo how exciting !
15. akki20892 (Posts: 3781; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
yes dude i agree.......sad :( no more Nokia World.......
21. Saioofi (Posts: 145; Member since: 23 May 2014)
I own a 920 and I'm impatiently waiting for the iPhone 6 cuz Nokia never wowed me. IMO Nokia's best phone was and still is the 925 and the rest is nothing but normal phones with normal specs
6. Wiencon (Posts: 640; Member since: 06 Aug 2014)
But 830 can surprise is, if camera won't dissapoint it will be great all runner fo great price.
24. Saioofi (Posts: 145; Member since: 23 May 2014)
Will the 830 come with snapdragon 801/805? Will it be able to record videos in 4K? Nokia is failing behind bro
3. NokiaFTW (Posts: 2058; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
The 830 is sure to be a great mid ranger. Can't wait for #MoreLumia!
4. drazwy (Posts: 172; Member since: 15 Jan 2014)
Me either. Especially on the flagship front. That segment, at least for MS/Nokia, is in a tailspin. They can't keep up.
9. ManusImperceptus (Posts: 720; Member since: 10 Jun 2014)
Got the 1520, and wouldn't exchange it for any Android or iOS device...
22. hemedans (Posts: 320; Member since: 01 Jun 2013)
give me 1520 i have iphone 3g and galaxy pocket, i will give you both
5. arenanew (Posts: 243; Member since: 30 Dec 2013)
cant wait this and high hope from world no 1 software company microsoft after flop show from samsung and sony
8. Wiencon (Posts: 640; Member since: 06 Aug 2014)
Hey, Z3 Compact is totally awesome, looks like an "ideal" smartphone in every aspect. Only complain can be about OS but rest, portability, battery, screen, etc. are absolutely fantastic!
12. Johnnokia (Posts: 704; Member since: 27 May 2012)
"After flop show from Samsung and sony "
No dear.. Stephen Flop is currently the general manager of Microsoft mobile. I guess you meant that .. Wink
11. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2023; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
I don't expect anything big from MS, my mind is maid up, I'm switching back to android :-)
14. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3682; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
I have hopes for lumia 830, the upper mid range market is dominated by ex-flagships, and is sorely lacking new phones.
29. xoxoGeorges (Posts: 209; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
Yeah, the last true upper mid-ranger was the Xperia SP. Glad the Desire 820 and Lumia 830 are here to shake it up.
16. shyguy3763 (Posts: 49; Member since: 27 Oct 2013)
I'm only interested in the next gen flagship phones,1030 & 1525,sad day for me. :(
17. mas39 (Posts: 80; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Nokia 1525 wil crush the awful Samdung Note 4, just no competition there. Android phones are at the moment so boring, I will be moving over to Windows, so much better, plus I will be able to synch everything with my Windows 8.1 MSI Gaming laptop, come on nokia hurry up.
19. DogeShibe (Posts: 1106; Member since: 10 Jan 2014)
That's exactly what I think about Android.
So much of android thing that people are bored with it...and that's exactly why I think google redesigned UI ...
20. DogeShibe (Posts: 1106; Member since: 10 Jan 2014)
Probably and just in same sentence , next to each other? Be obscure clearly.
26. _Bone_ (Posts: 2148; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Ouch! That's why I won't by a Windows Phone. Lol. Can't even rotate the screen!
28. elitewolverine (Posts: 3346; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
this happens on a lot of cell phones, not just windows phone lol. All he had to do was hit edit, click rotate and he was done. It is just the rotation of the pic. Yes it should have been setup, but alas it wasn't. I can do this on the htc one, the z1s the note 3 etc.
27. hurrycanger (Posts: 1499; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
Hmm... Right in the face of the Note 3 with that Oscar group selfie.
But... Nokia didn't about the Note 4... with a better front camera... and panoramic selfie.
Still, it's all about the selfie. I'm excited. xD