Liveblog: Samsung's announcement of the Galaxy S IV
0. phoneArena 14 Mar 2013, 13:12 posted on
The time has come! Samsung is about to announce the Galaxy S IV at a loud event in New York City, and you can be sure that we'll be there to enjoy the show live (and to get the chance of playing with the new device). As you might have seen, we've posted the official webcast of the event, but if that's just not your thing, or you're looking for a liveblog coverage, you've come to the right place...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
58. lkjhg755 (Posts: 89; Member since: 21 Nov 2012)
Okay, now this is just getting ridiculous. Having the equivalent of another commercial at the phones announcement is not going to convince anyone to buy. If anything, Samsung latest marketing strategy is hurting them.
61. Technobri (Posts: 65; Member since: 10 Dec 2012)
The presentation is awful...jesus ,just have one guy presenting the phone...not a whole bunch of people...like a broadway show
62. amansingal14 (Posts: 277; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
i ain't buying it.
the next lumia would be a better choice IMO...
but thats just me
65. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 1433; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Went from a unveiling,, to a broadway show :-\ ... SMH....SMH (again)
66. mafiaprinc3 (Posts: 269; Member since: 07 May 2012)
completely lame sammy, u actually expect people to buy this lame outdated design,escuse of a whats supposed to be a good product.
features are important and so are desings,just ask sony & htc
68. Tre-Nitty (Posts: 460; Member since: 16 Nov 2010)
Where is Richard Yardell? Lmfao! Come defend Samsung R. Yardell, since they can do no wrong in your eyes. Epic fail of a phone and presentation!