Liveblog: Samsung's CES 2013 keynote
0. phoneArena 09 Jan 2013, 10:49 posted on
We already saw Samsung's press-conference here at CES 2013, but not it's time for the company's keynote! To tell you the truth, we were a bit disappointed by the press-conference, because we didn't see much as far as mobile goes, but who knows, this might be our lucky day...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
5. protozeloz (Posts: 5387; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
Our best hopes will be for the 7" note.... I hope I can see trust happening, and at a good price 250+ too!
9. menny07 (Posts: 89; Member since: 13 Dec 2012)
Its way too early for s4 news, so sorry buddy :'( apparently no galaxy note 7 so far :(((
3. menny07 (Posts: 89; Member since: 13 Dec 2012)
GALAXY NOTE 7: iPad mini competitor. Mark my words!
7. protozeloz (Posts: 5387; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
Actually Samsung introduced the 7" tablet concept, but yeah that works hopefully 100 cheaper than the iPad
14. bparkerson (unregistered)
iPad mini dominator!!!
16. menny07 (Posts: 89; Member since: 13 Dec 2012)
I'm really disapointed.... only thing we know now is the galaxy s4 processor, obviously the exynos 5.
10. Srinivas (Posts: 17; Member since: 12 Feb 2011)
Really when it comes to displays , Samsung is pushing the frontiers of innovation . People say that they earn a lot of revenue from plasticy phones but a lot of that profit goes into R& D .
17. an4564 (Posts: 39; Member since: 17 Jul 2012)
i disagree that they are the frontiers if innovation. oleds have been around for a while. flexible oleds were shown by other companies like sony years ago. they are also not the first company to release an oled screen to the public, as sony also released one years ago. i see no innovation from sammy as of right now. and please no one say that the exynos 5 Octa is innovation because it isn't. its an evolution.
i see nothing to drool about when i see their phones. cheap feeling build quality. over saturated screen. boring looking UI.
the one thing i do think they are good about is their marketing
11. drnggaj33 (Posts: 127; Member since: 29 Feb 2012)
APPLE CAN KISS SAMSUNG AZZ THATS ALL SAMSUNG THE BEST
15. bparkerson (unregistered)
If so, someone please post link. Thanks!
13. Piotrek007 (Posts: 96; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
Loads of Sh*t as for now... I must say...