Liveblog: Google I/O Keynote Address
0. phoneArena 15 May 2013, 06:36 posted on
At last, one of the most anticipated high technology conferences is about to begin. Google I/O is not your run-of-the-mill consumer grade conference or trade-show, this is a gathering of the minds...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. _Bone_ (Posts: 1751; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
- FHD Nexus 7 with slight screen bump
- Jelly Bean that doesn't lag
- the rumored "S4 Google" to come in Octa-core LTE
- first-hand Nexus 7 rumors but not official announcement
- JellyBean 4.3 not yet known if fluidity returns
- Nexus 4 with LTE
- Google Music, Games etc.
2. Nikolas.Oliver (Posts: 1260; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
My predictions :
-New white nexus 4, 32gb, and LTE
-New nexus 7
3. boosook (Posts: 616; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
You might be right! But Google said that they won't focus on hardware for this I/O, so it's not guaranteed that they will show a new nexus 7, while an updated nexus 4 could be in the works because 8GB is now a joke, so they really need a 32GB with LTE version if they want to sell, and the white nexus 4 that we so could be an indication of an updated model.
5. p0rkguy (Posts: 671; Member since: 23 Nov 2010)
Google services enhanced. (Maps, Gmail, Drive, Chrome.)
14. Nikolas.Oliver (Posts: 1260; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
Now that the keynote is over, i was wrong, all of my predictions are wrong now
google why do you dissapoint us ? most boring i/o ever
4. sudhar131998 (Posts: 63; Member since: 06 Sep 2011)
project road runner (battery life) after project butter (screen fps)
6. noim1 (Posts: 252; Member since: 15 May 2012)
I am Only here to see what Features will be packing in the Android 4.3 ???? !!!!!
8. mamba (Posts: 18; Member since: 13 May 2013)
multiplayer fails to initiate on stage...lol....
900million activation per day, yeah... Tell that s*** to some one else...
9. V3TTOO (Posts: 23; Member since: 29 Nov 2012)
"900 million Android devices are activated each day!"
I think that is a bit much. With Google saying there are 6,973,738,433 people in the world, that would take a little under 8 days to activate everyone... Think they meant total activations.
10. madpiyal (Posts: 107; Member since: 11 Feb 2013)
649$.. that's a hefty price tag. Im more if a midrange buyer. So just like S4, One & Z i can't afford this even after special care taken by Google.
11. geekfreak (unregistered)
Jus waiting for Page to End his Speech
12. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3278; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
No new Nexus 7? No Android 4.3? This made me sad.
13. TylerGrunter (Posts: 705; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
Can´t be true!!! Really? Not even one new device?
I´m going to cry... So dissapointed
15. Nikolas.Oliver (Posts: 1260; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
yeah im kinda shocked as well, no new android or nexus at all