Liveblog: Facebook’s new “Home” on Android announcement
0. phoneArena 04 Apr 2013, 10:28 posted on
After a couple years of rumors, we will see what may be a culmination of all the conjecture over the “Facebook phone"...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5404; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
LOL. I don't have a Facebook account. Does this sound strange? :)
2. MikeG77 (Posts: 371; Member since: 24 Nov 2008)
To some people yes but its nothing but a pita because people act like children on it. I have an acct and i only look at it if someone sends me a message, freind request etc etc
5. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5404; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I'd rather stay in PA to post comments and read some articles.
LOL. Call me an outdated guy, I don't care. I'm just not interested of Facebook right now. Maybe next time! :)
6. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5404; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Hahaha.....I'm not that lucky, I'm just not interested!
8. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
lol your ava, anyway, facebook is pretty much useless these days, it's like a ghost town
10. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5404; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Hahaha.....is there something wrong with LG and Android?
Ok, back to the main thing. In Facebook, you just share your photos and videos with people. Playing games, "Like", comment etc.
Oh, and the worst thing is that you need to tell people where you live at, where you study at! xD
12. Aeires (unregistered)
Nope. Only reason I opened one was my 20 year school reunion was using it to communicate the event information. Haven't used it since.
13. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5404; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Oh I see......How about Twitter?
(Don't ask, I don't have a Twitter account either....) :D
14. Aeires (unregistered)
Nope. I have a DeviantArt account and here. I'm old school, prefer real life relationships more than hiding behind monitor ones.
17. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5404; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Well, I only have a PA account...... ;(
I'm an outdated guy..... ;(
20. kartik4u98 (Posts: 511; Member since: 19 May 2012)
No dude... You aren't one!!
Don't worry, be happy...!
Many people don't have a Facebook account.. It doesn't mean that they are stupid or outdated...!!
Every one is special in their own sense! :-)
22. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5404; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Hahaha.....thanks for consoling me! Some of my friends called me "outdated".
But no worries, cuz I said "In your face, I have a PhoneArena account!"
19. kartik4u98 (Posts: 511; Member since: 19 May 2012)
anyways I have a Facebook account and I'm sure that I can't live without it..!!
Maybe it's because I'm a teenager and most of my friends have an account o it...
I chat wid my old friends and also wid my girlfriend...!
One can share pics....!
Although I admit that their are stupid things in it like game requests and ads...
Although I like Google plus more than FB... It's Android app and ui is much much better than that of its competitor..
7. BadAssAbe (Posts: 434; Member since: 22 Apr 2011)
I have a Facebook just to enter some contests,
I Have no friends LOL
9. amats69 (Posts: 1034; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
ok ill give FB a chance....ill check what they will offer this time :)
11. bloodline (Posts: 691; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
fix the god dam app before releasing a phone...morons
18. rahulz (Posts: 117; Member since: 25 Feb 2013)
I open PHONEARENA.COM more than FACEBOOK :-)
23. sheik (Posts: 249; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
Photo qualities from the venue are of poor quality. Its sad that PhoneArena team use a dumb camera to capture images in one of the important events