Live: T-Mobile's UNcarrier event
0. phoneArena 26 Mar 2013, 09:10 posted on
March 26 - a day that will go down in history as the day when T-Mobile, the fourth-largest US carrier, stood against all established norms and offered a real alternative to the standard carrier models - the UNcarrier model! Or maybe not...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
5. Mr.Mr.Upgrade (Posts: 474; Member since: 30 Aug 2011)
Hooray for slow-mobile...Ooops I mean T-Mobile
6. tedkord (Posts: 10680; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
I just don't see how this is competitive. How is a payment plan different from subsidizing?
I have three smartphones on verizon:
1200 shared minutes of talk
10 friends and family numbers that doing count against minutes (we never go over about 100 minutes talk)
$180/month. I get verizon coverage, 10 -12 Mbps downloads. Why would I switch?
7. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
It is very competitive price wise, with 3 lines... You get unlimited voice but pay only $150 on T-Mobile. The only problem would probably be the coverage.
8. vandroid (Posts: 328; Member since: 04 Sep 2012)
There's no way in hell you get unlimited data with Verizon
11. archangel9 (Posts: 233; Member since: 07 Feb 2010)
May 1.2013 !!! Can't wait to see it in my local store but waiting for the Note 3.
10. archangel9 (Posts: 233; Member since: 07 Feb 2010)
IPHONE 5 WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR TMOBILE! Only thing NO WIFI CALLING..Stay tuned