List of APKs from the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 are revealed
0. phoneArena 19 Jul 2014, 13:21 posted on
Master leaker evleaks has obtained a list of APKs from the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note 4. The next iteration of Sammy's phablet line is expected to be unveiled early in September, during the IFA 2014 show in Berlin. One of the APKs on the list, SStudio_WQHD_K, seems to confirm that the device will feature a 1440 x 2560 resolution screen, not that there was much doubt about it...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
5. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10457; Member since: 14 May 2012)
It's a day one buy fom me unless I pre-order it.
16. doejon (Posts: 398; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
every phone got big and some day the note will be the real flaggship of samsung. forget about the s line the note line will rrock the s**t
60. oister85 (Posts: 497; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Hey do you think it may water resistant too.?
21. NasirMalik (Posts: 8; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
+1 ... Why is September so late this year!!!
15. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
2.1ghz, Cpu, 4xA15+4xA7
Gpu MaliT760, hexacore=6xgpu
23. azalucel (Posts: 136; Member since: 27 Dec 2013)
Exynos 5433 is 64 bit which means 4xa57 and 4xa53
26. JakeLee (banned) (Posts: 1021; Member since: 02 Nov 2013)
The big cluster is exclusively for SERIOUS apps like *benchmarks*, while the LITTLE cluster will do anything less serious like *all other apps* you installed.
32. JakeLee (banned) (Posts: 1021; Member since: 02 Nov 2013)
FYI, the US version features Krait 450, a 32bit one.
It wouldn't surprise me if GN4 comes with 32bit KitKat no matter the chip.
That would be the joke of the century, and Sammy's promise eventually updating 5433 version to 64bit Android ASAP won't get properly kept for various reasons.
It's Sammy after all.
I know Sammy, once sold, consumers are nothing but nuisances.
42. iushnt (Posts: 1748; Member since: 06 Feb 2013)
JakeLee, can u just tell us only 1 thing u like about android and only 1 thing u like about samsung? was just eager to know..:p
51. JakeLee (banned) (Posts: 1021; Member since: 02 Nov 2013)
Honestly, you are asking for an impossibility.
They both suck.
52. tedkord (Posts: 11924; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
They're certainly both sucking up most of the market share.
30. __0__ (banned) (Posts: 242; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
Even though exynos chip now with HMP is faster than snapdragon however Samsung always doesn't release the source of exynos meaning less custom Roms support so I would always prefer snapdragon at the end
34. azalucel (Posts: 136; Member since: 27 Dec 2013)
There are sources saying the snapdragon 810 could come out this year which would mean 64 bit and ddr4, i honestly dont see samsung releasing a phone that is out of date big time before it is even annouced (sn 805 has a 37k antutu while mediatek and rockchip are pushing 50k)
62. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
That's the first time you said and liked Exynos, normally you don't like Exynos, but Snapdragon....?
66. __0__ (banned) (Posts: 242; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
Yeah old exynos are crap .
See the s4 octa rubbish . But with HMP , they are fast
53. AnTuTu (Posts: 1580; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
What is not interesting about those APKs? Lolz
3. nohatenofanboy (banned) (Posts: 515; Member since: 15 Jul 2014)
note 4 will be amazing and topshelf phone like note 3 was in 2013-2014
4. shamatuu (Posts: 159; Member since: 02 Nov 2011)
As a owner of the note 2 it didn't get the S spen apps that the note 3 has. so lost interest in the note series.
7. wilsong17 (unregistered)
If you don't know how to use it shame on you
9. nohatenofanboy (banned) (Posts: 515; Member since: 15 Jul 2014)
he means his note 2 hasnt got note 3 features you misunderstood
12. mikeaurin (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Nov 2013)
You lost interest in the series because your OLDER phone didn't get the same features as a NEW phone? I guess my Nexus One should've gotten Boom Sound capabilities since the HTC One series now has it...
13. nohatenofanboy (banned) (Posts: 515; Member since: 15 Jul 2014)
not the same thing we talk about sofware but you talk about hardware thing not a good example
27. JakeLee (banned) (Posts: 1021; Member since: 02 Nov 2013)
Stop arguing with Androtakus.
They always talk that way.
33. __0__ (banned) (Posts: 242; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
Yup he means software features.
Hardware features couldn't be ported but software features could