List of APKs from the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 are revealed
0. phoneArena 19 Jul 2014, 13:21 posted on
Master leaker evleaks has obtained a list of APKs from the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note 4. The next iteration of Sammy's phablet line is expected to be unveiled early in September, during the IFA 2014 show in Berlin. One of the APKs on the list, SStudio_WQHD_K, seems to confirm that the device will feature a 1440 x 2560 resolution screen, not that there was much doubt about it...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
5. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8269; Member since: 14 May 2012)
It's a day one buy fom me unless I pre-order it.
16. doejon (Posts: 347; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
every phone got big and some day the note will be the real flaggship of samsung. forget about the s line the note line will rrock the s**t
60. oister85 (Posts: 396; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Hey do you think it may water resistant too.?
21. NasirMalik (Posts: 3; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
+1 ... Why is September so late this year!!!
15. Arte-8800 (Posts: 4281; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
2.1ghz, Cpu, 4xA15+4xA7
Gpu MaliT760, hexacore=6xgpu
23. azalucel (Posts: 89; Member since: 27 Dec 2013)
Exynos 5433 is 64 bit which means 4xa57 and 4xa53
26. JakeLee (banned) (Posts: 1021; Member since: 02 Nov 2013)
The big cluster is exclusively for SERIOUS apps like *benchmarks*, while the LITTLE cluster will do anything less serious like *all other apps* you installed.
32. JakeLee (banned) (Posts: 1021; Member since: 02 Nov 2013)
FYI, the US version features Krait 450, a 32bit one.
It wouldn't surprise me if GN4 comes with 32bit KitKat no matter the chip.
That would be the joke of the century, and Sammy's promise eventually updating 5433 version to 64bit Android ASAP won't get properly kept for various reasons.
It's Sammy after all.
I know Sammy, once sold, consumers are nothing but nuisances.
42. iushnt (Posts: 635; Member since: 06 Feb 2013)
JakeLee, can u just tell us only 1 thing u like about android and only 1 thing u like about samsung? was just eager to know..:p
51. JakeLee (banned) (Posts: 1021; Member since: 02 Nov 2013)
Honestly, you are asking for an impossibility.
They both suck.
52. tedkord (Posts: 4732; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
They're certainly both sucking up most of the market share.
30. __0__ (banned) (Posts: 242; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
Even though exynos chip now with HMP is faster than snapdragon however Samsung always doesn't release the source of exynos meaning less custom Roms support so I would always prefer snapdragon at the end
34. azalucel (Posts: 89; Member since: 27 Dec 2013)
There are sources saying the snapdragon 810 could come out this year which would mean 64 bit and ddr4, i honestly dont see samsung releasing a phone that is out of date big time before it is even annouced (sn 805 has a 37k antutu while mediatek and rockchip are pushing 50k)
62. Arte-8800 (Posts: 4281; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
That's the first time you said and liked Exynos, normally you don't like Exynos, but Snapdragon....?
66. __0__ (banned) (Posts: 242; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
Yeah old exynos are crap .
See the s4 octa rubbish . But with HMP , they are fast
25. AnTuTu (limited) (Posts: 804; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
My next phone :)
Beast on its way guys :)
53. AnTuTu (limited) (Posts: 804; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
What is not interesting about those APKs? Lolz
3. nohatenofanboy (Posts: 386; Member since: 15 Jul 2014)
note 4 will be amazing and topshelf phone like note 3 was in 2013-2014
4. shamatuu (Posts: 133; Member since: 02 Nov 2011)
As a owner of the note 2 it didn't get the S spen apps that the note 3 has. so lost interest in the note series.
7. wilsong17 (Posts: 893; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
If you don't know how to use it shame on you
9. nohatenofanboy (Posts: 386; Member since: 15 Jul 2014)
he means his note 2 hasnt got note 3 features you misunderstood
12. mikeaurin (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Nov 2013)
You lost interest in the series because your OLDER phone didn't get the same features as a NEW phone? I guess my Nexus One should've gotten Boom Sound capabilities since the HTC One series now has it...
13. nohatenofanboy (Posts: 386; Member since: 15 Jul 2014)
not the same thing we talk about sofware but you talk about hardware thing not a good example
27. JakeLee (banned) (Posts: 1021; Member since: 02 Nov 2013)
Stop arguing with Androtakus.
They always talk that way.
33. __0__ (banned) (Posts: 242; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
Yup he means software features.
Hardware features couldn't be ported but software features could
22. JakeLee (banned) (Posts: 1021; Member since: 02 Nov 2013)
So, users have to STEAL from Sammy to be satisfied.
63. Arte-8800 (Posts: 4281; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
And Steve jobs stole Unix patents and patented saying it was his invention
31. __0__ (banned) (Posts: 242; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
Yeah I agree .
I am a user of n9005 note 3 LTE and I felt that it should have most of the features of the GS5 that are not hardware limited. For example ultra power saving , the new UI , download boaster (I don't think I would use it much because of limited data allowance , but I think some other n9005 users would find it useful .
43. iushnt (Posts: 635; Member since: 06 Feb 2013)
@shamatuu, so in which series are u interested now? even i had thought the same when ip4 didn't get siri long time back..
67. __0__ (banned) (Posts: 242; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
Siri didn't arrive on the iPhone 4 because of hardware limitations
68. __0__ (banned) (Posts: 242; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
6. MrKoles (Posts: 317; Member since: 20 Jan 2013)
It will be the very perfect phone till the Galaxy Note 5!
10. jibraihimi (Posts: 695; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
Cant wait for september, already made up my mind to try iphone again with iphone 6, and for second phone it will be a toss up between Note 4, and successor of Lumia 1520........
11. derivativex (Posts: 69; Member since: 15 Jul 2014)
im a note fan so yes i will definitely be getting this one
69. sergiobr (Posts: 416; Member since: 25 Feb 2013)
I have the monster, Note 3, there´s nothing better untill now. And I´ll get the for 4 and 5 for sure !
19. tedkord (Posts: 4732; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
I can't wait to see what the Note 4 offers. It's the only upcoming phone (that I know of) which looks interesting.
20. JakeLee (banned) (Posts: 1021; Member since: 02 Nov 2013)
So many volunteering for day 1 victims...
29. tedkord (Posts: 4732; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Samsung and Android actually keep you awake at night, don't they? Don't feel bad, they scared the hell out of Steve Jobs, too.
45. iushnt (Posts: 635; Member since: 06 Feb 2013)
@jakelee, your posts have started to become so funny.. what a hater. Is there something u like or you r only interested in what you hate? "among these kids i hate this one. among these cities this is the worst one. among these companies this is the worst."
Are you good or bad? what do you consider yourself? i haven't seen any positive post about you, why so negative? come-on dude, it's life, smile and be positive, don't waste your time hating. i am sure you don't want to be the troll of the year.
28. ausnote2 (Posts: 79; Member since: 07 Dec 2012)
hope it comes with a 5.9" screen variant. what the hect, make a 6.5" screen variant as well with note series spec, no compromises and i will definitely line up for it.
35. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2169; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
I'm with you on that. I'll be buying the Note 4 regardless, but there's not much I wouldn't do for a 6.5" Note.
37. azalucel (Posts: 89; Member since: 27 Dec 2013)
The specs of the note 4 should be:
Snapdragon 810 3.0ghz octacore with hmp
4gb of ddr4 ram
128 gb emmc 5.0 expandable by micro sd card slot
5.9 inch uhd screen
20 mp xenon camera with bsi, ois+ and machanical zoom x8
10000 mah battery
Android l x64
But we all know that wont happen
38. azalucel (Posts: 89; Member since: 27 Dec 2013)
Oh i forgot gorilla glass 3 with a tempered effect
Metal chasis and ip 78 rating
Plus no onscreen buttons get rid of that fingerprint crap and add the retina scanner
39. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2169; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
If that device came out in September, I hope you will have the $1000 to spend on it.
41. azalucel (Posts: 89; Member since: 27 Dec 2013)
At that price i get more bang for my buck then apple or htc could ever deliver
64. Arte-8800 (Posts: 4281; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Man I would love that specs
I'm a big power user like you
I would love to pay €1000 for that kind of specs