Liquipel to offer licenses world wide
0. phoneArena 24 Feb 2013, 12:48 posted on
At MWC, Liquipel, the company that uses nano-coating to make your phone water resistant, similar to the Motorola DROID RAZR series and the Motorola DROID 4 which wan withstand a splash of water, rain, and a nasty spill although there are varying levels of coverage; to make it easier for consumers to have their device protected, Liquipel seeks to license the technology in more countries...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. BigBoss10 (Posts: 214; Member since: 31 Aug 2012)
lol bla bla bla bla.... instead I waste my money in liquipel i rather buy the xperia z
3. ama3654 (Posts: 249; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
Liquipel is $89 to get same level of protection on any brilliant smartphone out there, the Xperia Z is $800 to buy, i am confused at what you are trying to point at!
5. kartik4u98 (Posts: 511; Member since: 19 May 2012)
He's trying to prove that either he is mad or a very rich bluff !
4. nak1017 (Posts: 328; Member since: 08 Jan 2010)
Why does liquipel recommend that your doesn't come in contact with water on their website?
6. izim1 (Posts: 73; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Would you rather they recommend it did? That's just so morons won't go out and deliberately put their devices in the wash? The real question is, what would happen if I sent out an Xperia z to be liquipeled? Would I be able to go surfing with the darn thing or what?
7. straywish (Posts: 13; Member since: 03 Dec 2012)
i think they will give u military grade protection for xperia Z :)