LinkMe is a smart alert bracelet that puts real-time messages on our wrist
0. phoneArena 02 Apr 2013, 01:17 posted on
While we know that Samsung is developing a smartwatch and we are pretty sure that Apple is doing the same...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. hipnotika (Posts: 279; Member since: 06 Mar 2013)
its too dangerous if you are always with your darling :D
2. lyndon420 (Posts: 1684; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Interesting how a small start up with limited resources and man-power can get something like this to market before the big guys who have unlimited funds and more than enough engineers.
3. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5520; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Sometimes, the larger the company, the more people have to sign-off before a concept goes into production. Extended sign-off adds cost and time to the proof of concept.
4. Xolar (Posts: 57; Member since: 02 Apr 2013)
haters gonna hate, likers gonna like
it's pretty useless if you ask me, even though i haven't use it
5. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
All the fancy gadgets i see in Sci Fi movies and anime might just come through, the next thing you know the smartwatch on your wrist can project a holographic screen of some sort. This kind of gadget is still a gimmick to me for those who want to add technology into their accessories as a fashion; no practical use for me.
6. grapeseed87 (Posts: 123; Member since: 13 Mar 2013)
It seems eventually it might get annoying with the constant scrolling. I prefer the Pebble. More apps and stuff.
7. GoBears (Posts: 333; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
How about you just glance at your phone instead of trying to read a scrolling message going around your wrist? Pretty lame and nothing more than a display of excess spending money lol.
8. zibbyzib2000 (Posts: 156; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
The spanish to english translation of the guy on the video is waaay off.