Lines are forming for the Apple iPhone 5 from Tokyo to New York already
0. phoneArena 17 Sep 2012, 02:19 posted on
In Tokyo's posh Akihabara district, the lines for the iPhone 5 preorder have been significant, with more than 700 applications collected at one time, categorized according to the internal memory version...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
30. maier9900 (Posts: 257; Member since: 17 Dec 2011)
Look at the increasing number of stupid comments by Droids**ts on phone arena these days!!!
20. iphoneisthebest79 (Posts: 68; Member since: 23 May 2012)
so what your f**ken problem fandroid!!! are they borrowing money from you to buy an iphone? you just can't STF UP
21. lubba (Posts: 1309; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
We realize your love for the iPhone. But some things we have to be honest about because we see it in front of us. Camping out! That's just plain stupid! Some folks here just want to let you know that.
37. iphoneisthebest79 (Posts: 68; Member since: 23 May 2012)
thanks a lot, i already test the other and i know which one is good for me
31. jiyoung (Posts: 3; Member since: 17 Sep 2012)
In Japan,they can buy iPhone5 for free with a two year contract.
32. Aeires (unregistered)
Not sure what's funnier, Android comments or defensive iPhone comments. People defending wasting time by standing in line for a product you can get online or waiting a couple weeks without the lines.
36. ivanko34 (Posts: 617; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
A line from Tokyo to New York ???
That is 10,000 km ! so about 30,000,000 people waiting
Yes ok the iphone5 will be a big sucess
48. ChangMin2012 (Posts: 87; Member since: 14 Apr 2012)
I'd wait for the iP5, if there were Meidos performing some cute stuff for me while I camp outside. Only in Akihabara...
50. VJo003 (Posts: 314; Member since: 11 Mar 2012)
Waiting in line n camping for days to buy a phone?
These guys need to get a life!!!
53. yatmiko (Posts: 36; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
What so greet for this phone, ppl really need to think more realistic instead of fanatic
I will agreed with this... WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!
54. lovefist (unregistered)
apparently, there's a lot of people with a lot of free time. I'd rather go out and do something productive or spend those moments with my closest friends and family, thank you.
56. boosh310 (Posts: 6; Member since: 12 Aug 2010)
I don't care if you are an Android fan or an Iphone enthusiast, this is pathetic. To tell me, that standing in a line for 5 days for a phone is not a waste of time is beyond remedial. I know people are going to comment on my post and bash me telling me its their time to waste and they want to be first, fair enough. Corporation's win again and this is complete proof they have power over you.
70. agentoj (Posts: 93; Member since: 29 Oct 2009)
Wonder how many are calling in sick or taking vacation from their jobs for this, now THAT would be stupid.