Lines are forming for the Apple iPhone 5 from Tokyo to New York already
0. phoneArena posted on 17 Sep 2012, 02:19
In Tokyo's posh Akihabara district, the lines for the iPhone 5 preorder have been significant, with more than 700 applications collected at one time, categorized according to the internal memory version...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
30. maier9900 posted on 17 Sep 2012, 05:37 1 2
Look at the increasing number of stupid comments by Droids**ts on phone arena these days!!!
20. iphoneisthebest79 posted on 17 Sep 2012, 03:40 4 4
so what your f**ken problem fandroid!!! are they borrowing money from you to buy an iphone? you just can't STF UP
21. lubba posted on 17 Sep 2012, 04:43 2 1
We realize your love for the iPhone. But some things we have to be honest about because we see it in front of us. Camping out! That's just plain stupid! Some folks here just want to let you know that.
37. iphoneisthebest79 posted on 17 Sep 2012, 07:20 1 1
thanks a lot, i already test the other and i know which one is good for me
31. jiyoung posted on 17 Sep 2012, 05:53 0 0
In Japan,they can buy iPhone5 for free with a two year contract.
32. Aeires (unregistered) posted on 17 Sep 2012, 06:05 1 0
Not sure what's funnier, Android comments or defensive iPhone comments. People defending wasting time by standing in line for a product you can get online or waiting a couple weeks without the lines.
36. ivanko34 posted on 17 Sep 2012, 06:50 0 0
A line from Tokyo to New York ???
That is 10,000 km ! so about 30,000,000 people waiting
Yes ok the iphone5 will be a big sucess
48. ChangMin2012 posted on 17 Sep 2012, 08:16 0 0
I'd wait for the iP5, if there were Meidos performing some cute stuff for me while I camp outside. Only in Akihabara...
50. VJo003 posted on 17 Sep 2012, 08:33 3 0
Waiting in line n camping for days to buy a phone?
These guys need to get a life!!!
53. yatmiko posted on 17 Sep 2012, 09:36 1 0
What so greet for this phone, ppl really need to think more realistic instead of fanatic
I will agreed with this... WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!
54. lovefist posted on 17 Sep 2012, 09:50 2 0
apparently, there's a lot of people with a lot of free time. I'd rather go out and do something productive or spend those moments with my closest friends and family, thank you.
56. boosh310 posted on 17 Sep 2012, 10:46 1 0
I don't care if you are an Android fan or an Iphone enthusiast, this is pathetic. To tell me, that standing in a line for 5 days for a phone is not a waste of time is beyond remedial. I know people are going to comment on my post and bash me telling me its their time to waste and they want to be first, fair enough. Corporation's win again and this is complete proof they have power over you.
70. agentoj posted on 17 Sep 2012, 22:54 0 0
Wonder how many are calling in sick or taking vacation from their jobs for this, now THAT would be stupid.