Lines are forming for the Apple iPhone 5 from Tokyo to New York already
0. phoneArena 17 Sep 2012, 02:19 posted on
In Tokyo's posh Akihabara district, the lines for the iPhone 5 preorder have been significant, with more than 700 applications collected at one time, categorized according to the internal memory version...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
22. maier9900 (Posts: 272; Member since: 17 Dec 2011)
Samsung brainwashes you and YOU don't even know it. Go play with your Plastic useless android device.
33. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
maier9900- im sorry i couldnt hear you over your immature bitchy comment
go back to licking windows please
38. serious9010 (Posts: 254; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
just when I thought you couldn't be more pathetic I find you commenting here -.-
immature, bitchy? You use same words in every comment?
39. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
haha you call overs pathetic when your worse then most
no its just those words perfectly sum up people like you
look at yourself mate you need a reality check
42. serious9010 (Posts: 254; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
I don't call others pathetic. I call YOU pathetic. You know that you seem to reflect your own personality in your accusations of others?
49. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
sure mate what ever you want to believe, your so closed minded that you cant grasp anything
personality is something you failed to develop so you cant comment on it
47. AndroidLife (Posts: 6; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
lemme ask you something, did you see any of us waiting on line for a GS3 or a Note 2? I rest my case.
51. serious9010 (Posts: 254; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
@chaoticrazor: no comment
Do you really think the people waiting in line are mindless sheep?
If people like to camp, let them camp. It's kinda adventurous
52. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
if you think waiting in a line is adventurous.........god help you lol
61. serious9010 (Posts: 254; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
@chaoticrazor: stop responding to my comments, creep
@everyone but the sad dude that spends all of his day on PA trolling and goes by chaoticrazor:
It's become sort of a tradition. People don't just wait in line, they have fun, talk to each other, and all share the same goal. Its bringing them together. People could just as easily buy their phone on the internet, but they choose to camp in line because of the thrill and socialising.
62. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
lmao dont like when someone calls you on your stupid comments well how about dont make stupid comments
you cant give reasons and facts so you call me a creep......your so sad its verging on funny
65. serious9010 (Posts: 254; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
you are not calling me on my comments, you are just wasting my time. gtfo
73. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
your comments are just crap mate
you are one of the worst on here for spewing crap congrats
77. serious9010 (Posts: 254; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
chaoticrazor: you are the definition of crap
78. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
ouch...........ohh wait that didnt hurt, its like your a little boy who's all upset lol
move on, come back with something better
64. maier9900 (Posts: 272; Member since: 17 Dec 2011)
You know why, Because there's nothing enticing about the plastic made GS3..
2. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
enticing? naaaaaa waiting on the real phones to come......xperia v for the win :)
23. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
THIS! What's the main purpose of having the iPhone 5 on its first day of release? Seriously? WHAT? Nothiing more but for bragging.
24. maier9900 (Posts: 272; Member since: 17 Dec 2011)
Did you know i saw your mom in that line???
34. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
haha ohh wait no your not funny maier9900
i think your mom might have breastfed you too long
stop your useless comments
63. maier9900 (Posts: 272; Member since: 17 Dec 2011)
Was i addressing you? .... NOO. so S.T.FU.UP. BOY. Did you know you're Mom was SU@@@@k MY D@@K last night?... Dumb-Ass..
66. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
mate i dont care who you were adressing, stupid immature comments like that arent needed you sad twat.
ohh wow that hurt what are you 12 , you a little schoolboy or something.
im not gonna say anything bad about your mom for one simple reason.........she has to live everyday of her life knowing what a pathetic reject her kid is ......and that is something that makes me feel sorry for her
71. maier9900 (Posts: 272; Member since: 17 Dec 2011)
You scared little monkey i'm older than you are, i'm not the pathetic one, you are... and as far as my mom - she's proud her son is a lawyer. So you need to step back.
74. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
lmao you a lawyer sure mate sure
why should i step back? so when some one calls you on your immature comments you dont like it. you sound like a spoilt little kid
58. Droiddoes (unregistered)
I saw your mom in a bread line, because she foolishly spent all her money on an iphone. Granted they're only $100, but that's a lot of money to a meth addict.
4. whysoserious (Posts: 318; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
Why damn fall in line when you can reserve online?
6. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
doing it for the experience i guess......kinda like going to a concert almost.......seems cool but i get sad when i think about what they are actually waiting for.......the iphone :(
if only the os was more in depth i would have nothing to say about apple and maybe battery life but owell people will either get educated soon or the iphone will turn even more to favor android....which ever one comes first is cool
15. whysoserious (Posts: 318; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
Well, that's a very lame experience to try, I guess. Even with Samsung or HTC or LG releasing a super phone 10 x phenomenal than the s3, i'm not gonna camp out and fall in line for days just to wait for it.
There's a fine line between passion and stupidity. Being a tech geek is okay, but man this is just dumb.
25. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Most people here, kababayan formed a line to be the first people to experience the newest iPhone, which really is absurd because the only reason I can see is that they could brag it to their friends. Nothing more.
45. ChangMin2012 (Posts: 87; Member since: 14 Apr 2012)
I don't think the Creative Hipsters / Guestlisters who love HTC or the Korean Pop Addicts at Samseung are going to camp out the respective stores for their respective flagships.
26. maier9900 (Posts: 272; Member since: 17 Dec 2011)
oooh, look who's acting all jealous and started insulting ifans... Your mom must be really proud. And i think is time to go in the shadows, you've been blinded by the sun boy... The sun left you with .00000001 gram of your brain... i feel sorry for you!!!
43. Captain_Doug (Posts: 984; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
you must have better things to do....
44. whysoserious (Posts: 318; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
You have the proudest parent in the world for falling in line for days just to wait for a device.
27. maier9900 (Posts: 272; Member since: 17 Dec 2011)
I think you're gonna be working a 9 to 5 job for the rest of your life. That's why you can't afford an iPhone...
28. B3BLW29 (Posts: 238; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
On the contrary I can but I dont give a rats ass to evil fruit co.
59. Droiddoes (unregistered)
Yes, because $200 is a substantial amount of money. Is that why you got an iphone, because you couldn't afford a $300 GS3? I'm sorry.
67. maier9900 (Posts: 272; Member since: 17 Dec 2011)
First off, i never paid 200 for my iphone... I paid $749 for the unlocked version of the 4s last year, and this year i'm going to get the iPhone 5 unlocked for pretty much the same price.....
69. Droiddoes (unregistered)
Well that was stupid of you.
72. maier9900 (Posts: 272; Member since: 17 Dec 2011)
So people are stupid for buying Ferrari cars and aston martins, hell - even mercedes and bmw. ?
You definitely just hatched... useless bump.!
9. Gaytor (Posts: 51; Member since: 09 Sep 2012)
They do it for the look and feel and the design and the metal frame. I do understand their reason. Me i will be hooked to the Note for a long time. It's the best phone around.
10. devilfisch (Posts: 36; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I don't understand the satisfaction falling in line just to get a freaking phone regardless of what phone it might be except maybe if it has been slashed to half the price then that's a different matter! Well, generally, I don't really have much patience so falling in line for hours outside a store is just not in my alley.
I usually try not to purchase the first wave of a certain device model for the possibility of hardware problems that have not been detected during testing before release. I'd rather know what problems to expect if any, or have them fixed with a revision, rather than suffer the consequences. And don't force me to believe that Apple makes great quality products. Even Apple can make mistakes.
11. redmd (Posts: 1203; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
They have nothing else to do. I think they should read phonearena.
29. maier9900 (Posts: 272; Member since: 17 Dec 2011)
Do you remember when people were waiting for YOU to come out of your Mom?
Them people had nothing ELSE to DO.!!!!!
35. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
yeah but maier9900 when you were born no one was waiting because no one cared.
seriously you that immature you sad little muppet
68. maier9900 (Posts: 272; Member since: 17 Dec 2011)
There were actually a lot more ppl present when i was born than WHEN your whole family was born back in the Stone AGES.
40. good2great (Posts: 1042; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
FINALLY someone brave enough to counter all this iPhone hate...hahaha
its immature but entertaining... i get tired of reading the same comments from android fans
12. andro. (Posts: 1997; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
You have to wonder how many active brain cells these people actually have,no doubt half of them were in line like this for the iphone 4 and iphone 4$ also.
41. good2great (Posts: 1042; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
you android fanboys REALLY think yall are smarter and more educated than everyone else...lol
46. whysoserious (Posts: 318; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
But "it doesn't take a genius," actually..
13. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Who said Japanese don't buy american product?
60. Jobes (Posts: 364; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
They are buying an American product with all asian parts ;)
14. wendygarett (unregistered)
That's why I love Japanese :)
16. tiara6918 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Look at the increasing number of sheep compared to the number of humans...
19. iphoneisthebest79 (Posts: 70; Member since: 23 May 2012)
and you the smartest person in the earth