Limited edition HTC One X for AT&T, designed by Cushnie Et Ochs, up for bids on eBay
0. phoneArena 10 Sep 2012, 21:33 posted on
Those cool looking limited edition models of the HTC One X for AT&T with the two-tone design, are strictly not for sale and are for celebrities to receive for visiting the Big Apple during Fashion Week; but someone is selling the device on eBay where the current bid is $350...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
8. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3279; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
I guess you're gonna have to kill me. I'm currently the highest bidder...seriously.
5. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3279; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
I think it's pretty cool, too. I don't expect to win, but I just bid on it.
10. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3279; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Outbid again! It's up to $860. I think I'm done.
6. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Why not black with 18kt gold outlined around the bezel....
11. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3279; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Interestingly enough, the auction was just cancelled by the seller. I have to wonder why...considering the seller's score, maybe this person didn't actually even have the item in question?
13. wendygarett (unregistered)
12. cityeighteen (Posts: 40; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
The auction was just cancelled. No word on why.
14. Forsaken77 (Posts: 552; Member since: 09 Jun 2011)
Someone prolly offered him a nice amount if he ended the auction. Happens all the time.
15. frydaexiii (Posts: 1317; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
Why don't you just go coat it yourself? Like spray paint or anodizing if it's possible? And I'm sure there are some phone shops that do this second skin coating for phones, why not just ask them to coat the phone in half transparent and half black (If you bought the white version)?