Limited Edition Motorola DROID Ultra leaks on the eve of the phone's introduction
0. phoneArena 22 Jul 2013, 22:36 posted on
On Monday, less than 24 hours before Motorola extends the DROID line with three new models, a leaked version of a Limited Edition of the Motorola DROID Ultra leaked; the addition of the stripe itself seems to be what makes the model pictured a Limited Edition. So who would get a Limited Edition Motorola DROID Ultra?...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. kozza3 (Posts: 574; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
that's pretty awesome, but why not make it a standard option? i don't understand why companies do this...
2. Commentator (Posts: 2467; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Agreed. If it makes their phones look cooler, why not apply it to EVERY version, especially when your company is trying to pick up the scraps of Apple, Samsung, HTC, and LG.
8. james004 (Posts: 484; Member since: 15 May 2013)
dont understand these american carrier bullsh*t.
why do each of them after their own "versions" specially verizon? why cant company deal like how samsung and apple deals. make same phone with thousands different modem version that fits all carriers but dont change any other aspect of the phone.
4. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4103; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
I don't like the glossy finish, but otherwise it looks nice.
6. Twashbush (Posts: 47; Member since: 08 Jun 2011)
look at the right edge of the phone in the photo that is a clear plastic sticker over the back, like the ones you take off most new phones.
7. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4103; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
I hope you're right, but every leak of the phone shows it having a glossy finish, even the press renders.
5. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5633; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i think i'd opt for the all red one myself.
maybe the white one...