Limited Edition DROID R2-D2 model comes with specially themed dock
This article contains unofficial information.
Also, another section of the Landing site has been highlighted which means two humans have now each won one of the limited edition DROID 2 models. As we reported, you need to translate R2-D2's transmissions and other clues to unlock each part of the landing site. The person who unlocks one of the 8 sections first gets a free phone. So far, the schematics for Apps and Widgets and Device Gallery have been "recovered".
Motorola DROID 2 Specifications | Review
2. Nel (unregistered) posted on 03 Sep 2010, 15:45 0 0
3. fatgurl (unregistered) posted on 03 Sep 2010, 15:54 0 0
wat an ugly ass phone!
6. jogutier posted on 04 Sep 2010, 00:25 0 0
I think ur belly was in the way of u texting. Fatgurl ha ha she probably saw her reflection in the glass when she started texting this.
4. dhg (unregistered) posted on 03 Sep 2010, 15:58 0 0
wat?... Watta dumb ass who cant spell..Mr. Watt
5. cowsrockalot posted on 03 Sep 2010, 17:45 0 0
I don't care in the least about star wars but the phone and dock are awesome!
7. numberonenygfan posted on 04 Sep 2010, 08:50 0 0
this is great if your 40+ and live in your moms basement!!! im sure it will sell well based on the dock, but this is stuipd..they should put out an nfl droid and have all 32 teams printed on the phones and let you pick your team phone if you want it. THAT would be a good idea! (specially since vzw's nfl mobile app is awesome!)
8. pathmarkpolice posted on 04 Sep 2010, 09:59 0 0
The football idea would be great if football didn't suck as a sport!
9. Kaylith (unregistered) posted on 04 Sep 2010, 10:47 0 0
Ill not have some giants fan denounce the holy trilogy on these forums! By the by, stupid would be mispelling stupid, stupid.
12. giantssuck (unregistered) posted on 04 Sep 2010, 13:33 0 0
Yes I mean a giants fan doesnt even have good taste in sports teams, how can we take him seriously when it comes to phones. This phone looks pretty cool, i would get it as long as it doesnt have like a giant star wars or r2d2 emblem on it or something like that.
13. numberonenygfan posted on 04 Sep 2010, 15:22 0 0
LOL you guys are most likley mad because your pats fans... anyways i can clearly spell STUPID it was a typo, that all ya got? this phone is for nerds and losers who cant get a girlfriend and has the light saber app already on their current phone. bring more sports to cell phones... it works and i love how all you nerds dissed the g men but never mentioned your team.. prob cause youve never watched a sport in your lives... lol r2d2 ftw! NOT LMAO
17. egor23 (unregistered) posted on 06 Sep 2010, 10:53 0 0
um nerd ay.... well this nerd has a pretty hot wife who also has the light saber app on her phone... and enjoys star wars very much... so dont jump to that typical stereotype that people who like star wars dont have gfs... cuz we do... ha ha have a nice day!!!
19. iHateCrapple posted on 06 Sep 2010, 11:20 0 0
GIANTS FTW!! Doesn't have good taste? They beat a CHEATING team with a CHEATING coach upsetting their "perfect" season....They sound like the bomb-diggity to me!
22. rayray4141 (unregistered) posted on 13 Oct 2010, 15:41 0 0
You suck just because sword swallowing is not currenly a sport dont mean you have hate!
10. LOLS@FOOTBALL (unregistered) posted on 04 Sep 2010, 11:04 0 0
There are plenty of Star Wars fans who don't live in their mother's basements and lead successful lives. If there weren't then probably 3/4 of every first world country would be living in their mother's basement. Don't get me started on NFL fans either, if you think what you keep track of is really that much less nerdy than Star Wars you need a reassessment of your hobby.
14. numberonenygfan posted on 04 Sep 2010, 15:26 0 0
haha building replicas of star wars figures in your moms basement is a hobby ( which by the way it seems as though your defending yourself in this comment you basement dwelling star wars watching nerd) watching professional sports is a past time, and is held to a higher standard... and is more beloved then your precious princess laya( or however you spell it) get a life chewy!
18. egor23 (unregistered) posted on 06 Sep 2010, 10:57 0 0
LOLS@FOOTBALL i think we have a closet star wars fan here... he is getting rather defencive about his hobby... or "past time" of sitting in moms basement watching football on tv with a huge bag of chips and a 6er....
11. cupcakeY (unregistered) posted on 04 Sep 2010, 11:11 0 0
I want this phone!!!!!! I'm hoping that there is at least a picture of R2-D2 on the back ..
15. matistight posted on 04 Sep 2010, 22:16 0 0
Coming from an iPhone user, this droid is amazing looking :)
16. MamaH (unregistered) posted on 06 Sep 2010, 06:34 0 0
If it was AT&T--I'd have it! Way too awesome! Why doesn't someone ELSE come up with a Dock? The backflip tried to do something similar--but was pretty much a hassle to do.
23. bigdawg13 (unregistered) posted on 17 Oct 2010, 00:18 0 0
we all know this phone looks bad ass...and its star wars fans that live in their mom's basement...come on...definitly getting this phone
24. alsololz@football (unregistered) posted on 21 Mar 2011, 13:50 0 0
This thread is so great. My favorite part is watching who has more correct spelling and grammar. It's Leia, and Chewy has a life. It's dedicated to Han, as he has sworn a life debt, which is a serious Wookie custom. I don't see how building models is a "hobby" and watching football is a "pasttime", when the definitions are almost identical. One more thing, watching football isn't highly revered... It's a hobby that gets you no where like playing golf, bird watching or being a fan of what's being called this generation's epic. You can see which side a take, but really, neither is better than the other.
25. 2by4 (unregistered) posted on 28 Mar 2011, 10:44 0 0
dock is all good but when you put a phone cover on the phone dock becomes useless because it is too big to fit.
didn't the genius test this before building dock.
26. 2by4 (unregistered) posted on 28 Mar 2011, 10:46 0 0
droid geniues please tell me