Like to put your iPhone in your pocket? You need a new pair of jeans
0. phoneArena 06 Apr 2014, 21:12 posted on
These are jeans designed with the smartphone in mind. No longer do you need to fish our device out of...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9689; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Those jeans are just plain ugly and for $175?
12. Sauce (unregistered)
Worst of all, not your phone.
14. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 997; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
Plot twist: I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Ace
15. Sauce (unregistered)
Plot description: Clueless.
17. joey_sfb (Posts: 3968; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Jean not compatible with iPhone 6. Need new jean every iPhone upgrade cycle.
3. magnanimus (Posts: 378; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
It ironic that my reaction is more like "WTF, Jeans?! At that price?" XD (the jeans are made by WTFJeans)
4. Astro551 (Posts: 46; Member since: 18 Dec 2011)
It's actually not too expensive. Considering that "decent" brand name jeans are $100 + (American Apparel, Levi's, etc. But don't get me wrong I buy $5 ones). But yeh an interesting concept which isn't actually that ridiculously priced, they should add in some material that blocks Credit Card scanners as well #techPants
6. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9689; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I get my Levi's 511's and 508's for $20. ;)
7. techloverNYC (Posts: 486; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
I get them from around $30-50. Where you get yours?
11. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9689; Member since: 14 May 2012)
My job lol. Forever employee discount. :)
20. PK1983 (Posts: 215; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
Who pays $100 for Levi's? Almost sounds to me like you work for the US govt. and this is the special govt. procurement rate along with $5 nails and cans of coke.
5. Planterz (Posts: 1443; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
For $175 they had better include bluetooth speakers and wireless charging.
8. nlbates66 (Posts: 317; Member since: 15 Aug 2012)
surely any sort of anti-rad shielding would do horrible things to cellular signal and thus battery life if it's anywhere near thick enough to make a difference.
21. DnB925Art (Posts: 551; Member since: 23 May 2013)
Yes, I do pay $200+ for my jeans, but I buy Japanese Selvage/Selvedge denim. Get me a pair of Ironhearts, Flat Iron, RRL, or something similar.
These jeans, they're just ugly. Would not buy.
22. 1ceTr0n (Posts: 537; Member since: 20 May 2012)
I can put my Note 3 in my "regular" jeans just fine. What is your problem?
24. Doakie (Posts: 1531; Member since: 06 May 2009)
I put my Note 3 and my Moto G in one pocket of regular jeans just fine. Only issues really come up when sitting in a car. I'd buy specially designed jeans at $50 if there were at least two dedicated smartphone pockets large enough for Note 3's...
23. linaresx (Posts: 95; Member since: 13 Jun 2013)
Wrangler already make pants with tech pockets for $14.00+. Along with all other varieties of cargo pants. Just sayin'.