Like the Galaxy Note 3 and S4 lock screen? Get it as a Play Store app for any Android 4.x phone
0. phoneArena 01 Oct 2013, 08:22 posted on
If you've been jonesing to get a hold on the light, ripple and ink lock screen effects that come with Samsung's latest Galaxy flagships, but don't have the actual phones like Note 3 or Galaxy S4, you need to relax now. An XDA-Devs member has extracted Samsung's lock screen, packaged it in the form of a simple app called "Galaxy S4 Lockscreen" over at the Play Store, and put it out for owners of any Android device running 4.0 ICS and above. The kicker - you don't even have to be rooted to install Samsung's lock screen now, so grab the app from the source link below if you are interested...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9689; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Why the excessive amount of question marks?
6. hmd74 (Posts: 434; Member since: 31 Jan 2013)
Maybe rules u...
But not me. I'm ruled by Google :))
13. GoogleSafariFox (banned) (Posts: 100; Member since: 28 Sep 2013)
Really? Your head is full of Jealousy and Bitterness Samsung Lame Hater.
17. DONUT (Posts: 331; Member since: 27 Jun 2013)
excuse me, remember that everyone is entitled to their opinions
7. anleoflippy (Posts: 417; Member since: 03 Jan 2013)
I'm a Sony user and I have to be frank with you all, I absolutely like the lock screen of these recent smartphones from Samsung.
16. crazymonkey05 (Posts: 162; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
I totaly agree, I'm also a Sony user but I love Sammy's lock screen but I also love sonys lock screen as well!! So hard to choose
8. wolverinexmen9 (Posts: 93; Member since: 31 Mar 2011)
Finally PhoneArena posted something useful lol
12. Valdomero (Posts: 127; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
I think it's just me, but I prefer stock android, it looks professional, touchwiz make the phones' GUI look kinda childish IMHO.
14. GoogleSafariFox (banned) (Posts: 100; Member since: 28 Sep 2013)
This news will be useful for Samsung Fans that don't have an Samsung Flagship phone with them. While the Samsung Jealous Haters will definitely Troll here.
15. MaryAnn (Posts: 13; Member since: 18 Sep 2013)
FINALY!!!! Im planing to buy Note3 and when I heard there is no lighteffect lock screen - I was very sad... :( NOW I CAN HAVE IT! Yeeeeeeeey
19. justsayit (Posts: 256; Member since: 09 May 2013)
LG lockscreen is the best one!
samsung?stock lockscreen look better than samsung lockscreen