Like hugs? Like Facebook? Like getting Likes? Try this on…
0. phoneArena 07 Oct 2012, 02:23 posted on
If you are the type of person that craves every bit of interaction on Facebook, you will probably be interested in seeing if this garment ever makes it to market...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
wtf is this? This makes society more stupid. This almost as bad as the Share and Like for Africa Children and Ignore if you love the devil crap.
4. IHateApple (banned) (Posts: 122; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
Lovely! But i don't use FB now!
6. tedkord (Posts: 5935; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
I wish they'd develop a jacket that monitors your Facebook page, and after your second or third meaningless or self important post about how you're going to the market for chicken or some such in a day, it would plunge blades into your heart.
10. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3045; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
I delete people off my Facebook who continue to bite into the obvious and pathetic attention whoring attempts with their "like/share/comment" BS. Its just idiots trying to get notice and its annoying to see on my news feed.
11. Bfrenz (Posts: 106; Member since: 26 Aug 2012)
Facebook is a fakebook. Real hungs and kisses makes us a,real man. Who needs this crap? This is for "socially active" people on internet. Surely not for me.
15. at0mNom (Posts: 8; Member since: 07 Oct 2012)
Think of the possibilities! You can use it as a flotation device or hit a panic button so it puffs up when you feel threatened ;D