Less than a day after opening, there are over 100,000 pre-orders in China
0. phoneArena 04 Dec 2012, 05:34 posted on
Since preorder reservations for the iPhone 5 went live, in less than a single day over 100,000 people have…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. joey_sfb (Posts: 5421; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Congratulation! Apple should just stick to mading and selling great product. Getting paid from the sueing business is like drawing blood from stone.
So much time and effort for so little gain.
2. Ohrules (Posts: 327; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
3. amiaq (Posts: 509; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
100,000 people in China will soon find out how restricted their "smartphone" is compared to ZTE, Huawei and Samsung offerings.
9. amiaq (Posts: 509; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
It is an artwork by an artist using his ipad, nice eh? You like?
6. MixMaster (Posts: 18; Member since: 09 Nov 2012)
Wooow! That's huge! Especially considering that China has a population of only "2011 estimate - 1,347,350,000"
7. Peter27 (Posts: 233; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
well done. that's what I was about to write, but I guess I would not write it as good as you.
10. sid07desai (Posts: 290; Member since: 03 May 2012)
I thought asians are smart. Why would they go for iphone?
12. wendygarett (unregistered)
they have made their smart choice for choosig iphone my friends
13. MixMaster (Posts: 18; Member since: 09 Nov 2012)
Right! And you're probably one of those people that think having an iphone makes you soooooo cool that it guarantees you won't end up working in a McDonald's. Everyone will cheer for you when you'll enter a room and you'll hang out with actors and Victoria's Secret supermodels. Well..hold that thought while you hand me those nuggets!
18. jaoowolabi (Posts: 201; Member since: 07 Jun 2012)
so everyone who uses iphones are dumb now? nice
14. smallworld (Posts: 484; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
100 000: equals a little village in China.
15. Thephonegeek (Posts: 118; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
As far as I remember, Xiaomi Mi-1s recieved almost 400000 pre orders in one day or less time.
16. redmd (Posts: 1247; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
I'm curious how many will lost their organs in the process.
17. ryq24 (Posts: 697; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
100,00 is small considering the population of china and most of those who ordered are probably going to sell them in the grey market.