Lenovo's teaser says a better way is coming
0. phoneArena 10 Oct 2013, 14:02 posted on
Chinese manufacturer Lenovo has started promoting a new Yoga Windows tablet that is expected to have two small stands on the side; the company has posted the phrase "It’s time for a tablet that can hold its own" on its teaser site, and a YouTube video uploaded by the company shows how using a hot glue gun and some magnets will allow a tablet to stick to a refrigerator...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Sauce (unregistered)
A magnetic tablet back could deliver some great convenience.. Nice!
2. tech2 (Posts: 3282; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
True but then there are not many places you can use them.
Except (as the ad shows) my refrigerator there aren't any metal structure/instrument in my house I can stick such a tablet on :/
3. Sauce (unregistered)
That is true. Hmph =/
5. KParks23 (Posts: 575; Member since: 13 Oct 2010)
U also dont want magnets next to alot of electronics for obvious reasons lol.. We will have to wait and see lenovo is one of the best pc mfr in the buisness! Im sure it will be something pretty cool
6. boomboom (Posts: 53; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
just bring it lenovo... we are ready... boomboom!
7. osanilevich (Posts: 282; Member since: 29 Sep 2009)
I'm more interested as to whether I will ever see a Lenovo phone stateside
8. WindowsiDroid (Posts: 133; Member since: 22 Jul 2013)
I am more Interested on "BAY TRAIL Processor."
9. lilhart (Posts: 23; Member since: 22 Jan 2013)
Yeah, it's still ATOM - not for serious tablets.