Lenovo's teaser says a better way is coming
Lenovo is also pushing an October 30th date for the event which dovetails with earlier comments made by Lenovo Senior VP and head of the China region, Chen Xudong. Not much is known about the tablet except that it will be powered by an Intel Bay Trail processor. It will also be the slimmest slate available with the longest standby battery life.
source: Lenovo via MicrosoftNews, WMPoweruser
1. Sauce (unregistered)
A magnetic tablet back could deliver some great convenience.. Nice!
2. tech2 (Posts: 2976; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
True but then there are not many places you can use them.
Except (as the ad shows) my refrigerator there aren't any metal structure/instrument in my house I can stick such a tablet on :/
3. Sauce (unregistered)
That is true. Hmph =/
5. KParks23 (Posts: 508; Member since: 13 Oct 2010)
U also dont want magnets next to alot of electronics for obvious reasons lol.. We will have to wait and see lenovo is one of the best pc mfr in the buisness! Im sure it will be something pretty cool
6. boomboom (Posts: 53; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
just bring it lenovo... we are ready... boomboom!
7. osanilevich (Posts: 265; Member since: 29 Sep 2009)
I'm more interested as to whether I will ever see a Lenovo phone stateside
8. WindowsiDroid (Posts: 125; Member since: 22 Jul 2013)
I am more Interested on "BAY TRAIL Processor."
9. lilhart (Posts: 22; Member since: 22 Jan 2013)
Yeah, it's still ATOM - not for serious tablets.