Lenovo's smartphones enter new markets, will challenge Samsung and Apple in Africa
0. phoneArena 12 Feb 2014, 20:03 posted on
Lenovo will start selling smartphones in Africa's largest mobile market next month. It will begin with Android handsets like the Vibe X, S930 and S650...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. crazymonkey05 (Posts: 157; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
Dam there has been so much news about lonovo recently....I'm starting to think there sponsoring phone arena ;)
2. Florin.T (Posts: 138; Member since: 16 Dec 2013)
We write news about companies that make news. And Lenovo is among them.
3. ihavenoname (Posts: 1545; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
And for guys who think that Lenovo is only minor smartphone maker, not true. Lenovo itself is fifth biggest snartphone maker in the world and with Motorola, they are third.
5. X.E.R.O. (unregistered)
I agree. Lenovo has been flooding the international market with their smartphones. It's only a matter of time before they do the same in the U.S. with the Moto brand.
8. kabhijeet.16 (Posts: 675; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
Please enable the dislike buttons plz...
4. andynaija (Posts: 488; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
This is good news for both Nigeria and Lenovo. Lenovo is doing great, bringing new products that help add variety and advance mobile technology. Keep it up Lenovo!! #MyHomeland :)
6. Cyberchum (Posts: 317; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
One way to success here will be there ability to compete well with Tecno and Gionee. Bring good midrange and low end phones with good specs and attractive price points and updates to their devices especially the high ends and midranges.