Lenovo to ship BlueStacks on PCs this Spring
2. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2693; Member since: 26 May 2011)
No reason to believe BlueStacks will come to WP8 or RT, but Win 8 is definitely a go
3. speckledapple (Posts: 890; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
First, I do not think you can compare Windows app system to Android since Windows 8 is a full os while Android is a mobile os.
Next, blue stacks is an awesome idea but man if its not rather slow in its operation. I hope they increase its ability going forward to make it much more fluid.
5. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2693; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Good point. I was still thinking of Windows RT while writing this. I'll edit the article accordingly.
6. jopancy (Posts: 74; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
I agree with you that Bluestack can be extremely slow. Moreover, it consume a lot of ram. If these issues are addressed, then it would be awesome.
4. someones4 (Posts: 622; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
With this, I'll definitely get Win 8. Best of both worlds.