Lenovo to build custom Windows Phone 8 handset
0. phoneArena 04 Jul 2012, 18:03 posted on
There is some speculation on this red, white and blue day that Lenovo is talking with Microsoft about building a customized Windows Phone 8 smartphone; unlike the strict requirements that OEMs faced in Windows Phone 7 and 7.5, Microsoft said it is willing to be more open with the next iteration of its mobile OS...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. g2a5b0e (Posts: 1936; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
The second sentence of this article is incorrect. While Windows Phones don't support dual-core processors, both the HTC Titan & the HTC Titan II on AT&T have 4.7 inch screens.
2. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1037; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
Umm... The HTC Titan had a 4.7 inch screen and it was on mango.
3. ppLVR (Posts: 12; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
Tough luck Lenovo. W.P is not like some other OS where you can just put some crap skin on it. Try differentiating with beautiful phone designs instead please.
4. denied911 (banned) (Posts: 361; Member since: 31 May 2012)
"no Windows Phone model had a 4.7 inch screen" titan, anyone? titan 2
6. qwertypoor (Posts: 72; Member since: 09 Jun 2012)
Your the failure troll pathetic smh. Hope they can let them change something and give the users choice to use it or not
7. Penny (Posts: 988; Member since: 04 Feb 2011)
Says some guy named som...
Tell us why what you say matters again?
8. Jkidd569 (Posts: 10; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Windows phone 8 is going to be amazing. Its new features are going to make it competitive in the market and a new mobile operating system to beat in the upcoming months in fall and in 2013.
9. 12Danny12 (Posts: 20; Member since: 25 Jun 2012)
You som your a failure in your life. Your living in poverty and your too poor to buy food. Here's $5 and buy yourself a cardboard house to live in for your life. And honestly windows phone 8 is gonna beat iPhone and android in enterprise badly.
10. Alan01 (Posts: 152; Member since: 21 Mar 2012)
Thanks for the heads-up, everyone! The Titan didn't come to mind for some reason.