Lenovo greets Windows 8/RT with the bendy IdeaPad Yoga, Twist and Lynx convertibles, prices start at $600
0. phoneArena 10 Oct 2012, 02:52 posted on
Lenovo just introduced not one or two, but four Wiindows 8/Win RT devices, filling every market niche imaginable for Microsoft new operating system edition(s)...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
8. Jelly_Bean (Posts: 109; Member since: 11 Sep 2012)
Win 8 enabled these vendors to do whatever they want, design whatever they want and the way the want.
What a beauty and platform MS has introduced for hybrid tablets and PCs.
3. TylerGrunter (Posts: 993; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
In general: overpriced. But it seems that is going to be the main stream in Windows tablets.
But there are some details I like from Windows 8, like being able to run applications side by side, that's one of the features Android is still missing.
4. Peter27 (Posts: 233; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
this can pretty much replace laptops as it has i5 inside.great news.
5. -box- (Posts: 3821; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Not bad prices. Ultrabooks start in the same price range and don't offer touchscreens! Lenovo might be on my shopping list.
9. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
why RTs are expencive? it should be around $300-$400 only!
10. appleDOESNT.com (Posts: 447; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
Who will be the first to offer a ultrabook convertible dual boot win 8 and Android? I love the Yoga flip but I want me a dual boot!