Lenovo exec reveals that a Windows Phone 8 handset is on the horizon
0. phoneArena 06 Jun 2012, 12:01 posted on
Well, it seems that Lenovo is prepping to make a splash with some sort of Windows Phone 8 smartphone that might be ready in time for the fall. Specifically, it was Lenovo’s very own Senior Vice President, Liu Jun, who confirmed the company’s intentions...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. thedarkside (Posts: 652; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
hmm could be a nice new swing of things.
2. valapsp (Posts: 552; Member since: 12 Aug 2011)
The name would be like this:
Thinkpad + Windows Phone = Thinkdowsphone ;)
3. 7thspaceman (Posts: 1447; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
Windows Phone 8 must be good both Verizon and Lenovo who did not like Windows 7 series smart phones are seriously looking into them. these guys do not bet on junk
4. JC557 (Posts: 1288; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
Lenovo can have my money when they release a Thinkpad-esque smartphone with good/ great specs, a professional looking casing that's durable and is availble in matte black. WP8 looks like a mobile OS that can get a lot of real work done... though I wouldn't mind if they also release an ICS based phone.